Ah, so you have just seen a beautiful girl and seemed to have gotten smitten with her. But do you think this is love or are you just experiencing an attack of infatuation? Unlike true love, Infatuation is short lived and the sparks in the relationship die soon.
Moreover, it takes some amount of time before we can actually figure out whether that relationship is worth pursuing or not. Mistaking infatuation for love is a common occurrence and often people end up making grievous relationship errors because of that.
Here we are bringing you some 30 ways you can tell the difference between love and infatuation. This guide should let you know whether she is here for long or needs to go.
Though infatuation can later move on to developing into love if that does not seem to be happening its time you started paying heed to our tips and whether they apply to you too.
1. Infatuation happens instantly. Love is a slow process.
2. Infatuation craves physical affection. Love craves a deeper connection.
3. Infatuation seeks to control. Love is when you cede control.
4. Infatuation is intense but short-lived. Love is comfortable but lasts longer.
5. Infatuation is reckless with our emotions. Love is more considerate.
6. Infatuation has ulterior motives. Love has genuine intentions.
7. Infatuation can make you hurtful. Love makes you want to heal.
8. Infatuation is shallow. Love is deep.
9. Infatuation is selfish and draining. Love is kind and energizing.
10. Infatuation makes a big deal out of small things. Love lets them go.
11. Infatuation is being in love with the idea of someone. Love is being in love with who the person really is.
12. Infatuation is possessive. Love is generous.
13. Infatuation holds grudges. Love forgives.
14. Infatuation keeps you guessing. Love answers your questions.
15. Infatuation thrives on playing games. Love thrives on meaningful connections.
16. Infatuation is rocky. Love is solid.
17. Infatuation is delusional. Love is real.
18. Infatuation follows a timeline. Love is timeless.
19. Infatuation has unrealistic expectations. Love has realistic standards.
20. Infatuation happens quickly. Love is slow.
21. Infatuation grows with desire. Love grows with friendship.
22. Infatuation stems from insecurity. Love stems from self-assurance.
23. Infatuation makes you vengeful. Love makes you a better person.
24. Infatuation makes you forget you have a life. Love is integrated with yours.
25. Infatuation can leave unannounced. Love provides explanations.
26. Infatuation may or may not be, Love is always healthy.
27. Infatuation is undefined. Love is exclusive.
28. Infatuation is loud. Love is quiet.
29. Infatuation can be self-destructive. Love can heal you.
30. Infatuation is short-lived, Love has the potential to last a lifetime.
- How To Evaluate The Healthiness Of Your Relationships
- 10 Dating Mistakes You Are Making That You Need To Stop Right Now
- 25 Little Things You Should Do To Make Your Man Feel Loved
- 6 Fresh Date Ideas For Couples Who Can’t Agree On How To Spend Valentine’s Day
- 5 Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic
- 6 Surefire Tips To Improve Your Relationship With Your Boyfriend!