Published on December 15th, 2018
Women also realize this weakness of women and hence are not so forthcoming when it comes to opening up about them.
In fact, most of them stay elusive and give answers that can confuse even the most sensible of men. On top of that, some of them become so defiant that it is hard to break the ice after that.
If you also have a particular girl in mind we are sure you must be looking for ways to open up your conversation with her. We bring you 101 different questions that you can ask her and know more about the kind of person she is.
Asking these questions not only makes you aware of her true nature but also remove any kind of doubts that you may have had about her personality as such.
Feel free to go through and spring some of these on her. We are sure she would be caught unawares d would let you delve deep into the mysteries of her heart.
1. What small act of kindness do you believe is underrated?
2. What is the one compliment that people always seem to give
3. Do you hope to grow up to become more like your mother or your father?
4. Which pet name do you find the cutest (sweetie, honey, babe, etc.)?
5. If you wrote a book, who would you dedicate it to?
6. What do you think about more than you should?
7. What is the most surprising item on your bucket list?
8. How many people would you trust with your life?
9. Which season do you look forward to all year long?
10. When was the last time you cried inside of a bathroom stall?
11. What is the most romantic proposal story you have ever heard?
12. Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with just one person?
13. How do you think we’re similar to one another?
14. If life’s circumstances forced us to be apart for over a year, would you want to stay together?
15. Which fiction author would you love to sit down and have a chat with?
16. Do you prefer crosswords or word searches?
17. Who (or what) gives you the most motivation?
18. Did your mother or father teach you more about life?
19. What’s the worst time period that you could possibly travel back to?
20. Do you lie to yourself?
21. What do you think the most impressive thing about the universe
22. What’s your favorite constellation?
23. Would you rather explore space or the deep sea?
24. Is there any motivational speech from a celebrity that sticks out in your mind?
25. Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person?
26. If you could only communicate with one other person for the rest of your life – other than your significant other – who would you choose?
27. How would you spend your free time if you could never watch tv, read a book, or spend any of your time on any smart device ever again?
28. If you had to settle down in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
29. If you could choose any super power in the world, what would you choose?
30 Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
31. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
32. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
33. Do you believe in soul mates?
34. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
35. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
36. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
37. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
38. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
39. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
40. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
41. Is trust something you think can be rebuilt? Or when it’s destroyed, it’s gone for good?
42. What makes our relationship different from any other relationship you’ve had before?
43. What are the things you think we should always do together?
44. Which astrological sign do you never want to date? Why?
45. What’s the worst fuckboy experience you have ever personally gone through?
46. Since you’ve turned 21, what’s the longest amount of time you have gone without drinking?
47. Are you in any one-sided friendships?
48. How do you think you’ve changed the most since you were in high school?
49. Would it be easier for you to give up your phone or your laptop?
50. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
51. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
52. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
53. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
54. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
55. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
56. What profession do you have the most respect for?
57. Which invention would be impossible to live without?
58. Are you proud of yourself?
59. Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person?
60. Do you screenshot the sweet texts that people send you? What is the last one you’ve received?
61. Which piece of makeup gives you the most confidence?
62. Who is the strongest woman that you personally know?
63. What is your favorite candle scent to fill your home wih?
64. What qualities do all of your closest friends have in common?
65. What about me made you fall in love?
66. What does commitment mean to you?
67. How has our connection changed since we first met? Stronger? Weaker?
68. Are there ways you show love that you think I don’t understand or pick up on?
69. If you were to have children, how would you raise them?
70. Would you go somewhere with me you’ve never been?
71.If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
72.What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
73. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
74.Why haven’t you done it yet?
75. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
76. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
77. How many books do you read per month?
78. What’s your favorite TED Talk of all time?
79.Do you believe in fate or free will?
80. Do you consider yourself a good person?
81. What subject do you know the most about — aside from the one you majored in?
82. What do you daydream about?
83. What was the most interesting documentary you’ve ever seen?
84. Which one of the five senses do you deem most important?
85. What’s your spirit animal?
86. Do you trust your head or your heart more?
87. What is the real story behind the last Instagram picture you posted?
88. Which song do you always end up playing during long drives?
89. When was the last time you gave someone a second chance?
90. Which milestone are you most proud of reaching thus far?
91. Are there certain things we’ve never done together that you really want to do?
92. What kind of personalities are you the most uncomfortable around?
93. Who do you think you deserve an apology from?
94. Have you ever dated someone while you were still in love with someone else?
95. What are the most encouraging words your parents have ever spoken to you?
96. Which canceled television series do you wish they would bring back for one more season?
97. In your opinion, what is the worst way for someone to propose?
98. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
99. Do you prefer saying goodbye or ghosting?
100. How much thought have you put into your future wedding?
101. What is your favorite roller coaster you have ever ridden?
- 10 Must Ask Questions For The First Date
- 50 Good Questions To Ask A Guy That Will Bring You Closer Together
- 50 Good Questions To Bring You Closer Together
- 50 Dirty Questions That Will Turn You Both On And Make You Want Sex
- 30 Dating Questions You Should Ask Before Getting In A Relationship
- 25 Questions To Ask A Girl If You Want To Know Who She Really Is