January 5th, 2021 | Updated on November 7th, 2023
If you want people to read your magazine, you’d better have a sexy cover. More the exposed female celebrity flesh, long legs, cleavage, breasts, better the chances of people talking about it, and actually buying it. Scroll down to discover 25 sexiest magazine covers of all time.
1. Demi Moore On The October 2019 Issue Of Harper’s Bazaar
Amazon is your go-to place for a wide range of bikinis that will showcase your curves and keep you fashion-forward all season long.
2. Sofia Vergara on the September 2017 Issue of Women’s Health
3. Chrissy Teigen for Women’s Health
4. Cindy Crawford On Esquire’s August 1995 cover
5. Kate Hudson On InStyle in 1996
6. Justin Timberlake on Rolling Stone’s January 2003 issue
7. Adam Levine and Anne V on Vogue Russia’s November 2011 issue
8. e Kate Upton on Sports Illustrated 2012 Swimsuit Issue
9. Jennifer Aniston on January 2009 GQ cover
10. Britney Spears On Rolling Stone’s October 2003 cover
11. Kim Kardashian for Paper
12. Ciara for Vipe
13. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on L’Officiel Hommes’ Spring 2013 issue
If you’re on the hunt for a sexy and stylish bikini, your search ends here. A wide range of choices, whether you’re into bold floral prints, cut-out designs, or intricate strappy detailing.
14. Jennifer Hawkins for Marie Claire
15. Miley Cyru on March 2014 issue of W
16. Alessandra Ambrosio for GQ Brazil
17. Adriana Lima for GQ
18. Brooklyn Decker for Esquire
19. Kate Moss for Lui
20. Stand Under Her Umbrella
Look no further if you desire a bikini that exudes sexiness and style, as we have an array of options available.
21. The Dixie Chicks for Entertainment
22. Emily Ratajowski for GQ
23. Heidi Klum for GQ
24. Julia Louis-Dreyfus for Rolling Stone
25. Natalia Vodianova for Vogue
Whether you’re a fan of vibrant floral prints, alluring cut-out designs, or intricate strappy details, we have the perfect bikini for you.