Published on January 20th, 2020
Valentine’s day is synonymous with love and all thing associated with it. Those who are in a relationship wait in anticipation for the day and plan a lot of things that would keep their loved ones happy.
One part of that is writing an interesting Valentine’s day card for him or her. But is it as simple as it sounds? Not exactly as your lover expects tons of love anecdotes whereas your words fail you at the most opportune moment.
Instead of losing hope turn to us for some help. We have this awesome collection of love notes that you can suitably use in your card.
These quotes and messages truly bring out the essence of love in a form that would not only leave your lover enthralled but make your relationship with him/her stronger.
Why in fact your lovely anecdotes may even force your partner to hold a different kind of image about you.
Read this unique compilation and we are sure you are going to find something that is going to impress your lover.
Pick up from some cheesy lines and add them to the mushy love you are expressing in words and see the difference you make to your relationship.
1. “Hope your day brings just what you want it to.”
2. “Thanks for being the loyal and caring [friend] you are. Love you!”
3. “Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.”
4. “Happy Valentine’s to one of my favorite people. Ever.”
5. “Valentine’s Day and every day, I’m grateful for you.”
6. “Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.”
7. “Someday, our princes will come.”
8. “Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.”
9. “I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.”
10. “I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.”
11. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Gorgeous.”
12. “Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.”
13. “Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.”
14. “Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.”
15. “You take my breath away. Always.”
16. “You have no idea how sexy you are.”
17. “I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful [husband] than you.”
18. “My heart is all yours.”
19. “Thanks for being you and for being mine.”
20. “I love all the adventures we have together.”
21. “This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night.”
22. “God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.”
23. “I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…”
24. “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
25. “Has it really been  years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.”