January 26th, 2021 | Updated on April 13th, 2021
We have selected 25 best WooCommerce extensions and plugins for 2021. These plugins and extensions have power features which will help you manage leads and customers.
Manage your leads and customers, track and recover abandoned carts, send beautiful marketing emails, build ads that drive sales, and track everything with robust analytics – all for free with the HubSpot for WooCommerce plugin.
- Sync WooCommerce Data to HubSpot: Sync your historical and new WooCommerce store data with HubSpot to better manage your customers and their orders.
- Comprehensive Customer Profiles: Access each contact’s abandoned cart details, orders, website activity, email interactions, and more – all in a tidy timeline within HubSpot CRM.
- Powerful List Segmentation: Segment customers, leads, abandoned carts, and more. Tailor your communication for each audience.
- Track and Recover Abandoned Carts: See which contacts added products to their carts, but did not finish checking out. Plus, see which products were abandoned.
- Email Marketing: Build beautiful, responsive emails with the drag and drop email builder and personalize them based on contacts’ previous interactions.
- Marketing Automation: Personalize, automate and scale your marketing communication according to leads’ previous behavior and actions.
WooCommerce Multilingual allows running WooCommerce stores with several languages and currencies. It powers over 100,000 multilingual WooCommerce sites, making it the most popular and trusted platform for multilingual e-commerce.
- Lets you translate the WooCommerce products, variations and store emails
- Allows to translate all the texts that buyers see during the checkout process
- Allows to set pricing and collect payments in multiple currencies
- Makes it easy to do SEO in different languages
- Compatible with all popular WooCommerce extensions and themes
- Comes included with the Multilingual CMS and Multilingual Agency packages
This WooCommerce extension automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. Includes a basic template (additional templates are available from WP Overnight) as well as the possibility to modify/create your own templates. In addition, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips from the WooCommerce order admin.
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails of your choice
- Download the PDF invoice / packing slip from the order admin page
- Generate PDF invoices / packings slips in bulk
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates
- Download invoices from the My Account page
- Sequential invoice numbers – with custom formatting
WooCommerce includes tons of filters to let you customize button text, labels, and more, but you have to write PHP code to use them. This plugin provides a settings page where you can add your customizations and save them without needing to write any code or modify any templates, which is helpful for quick change testing.
Here are some customizations you can make:
- Add to Cart button text for different product types (within the shop loop and on a single product page)
- Sales badge text for the shop or product pages
- The number of products displayed per page
- Heading text for the “Product Description” and “Additional Information” tab.
- Checkout page coupon / login text
- Checkout page “Create Account” checkbox default
- Checkout page “Submit Order” button text
- Tax Label text
- Placeholder image source
Wishlists are one of the most useful features for an ecommerce shop and a powerful marketing tool: on the one hand, it encourages users to come back, allowing to track products they consider interesting. On the other hand, if users share their wishlist — to friends, or through social networks — this will increase the sales of your products and will help the promotion of your online business. Can you imagine the sales volume you can generate during holidays or birthdays, when your customers will share their wishlists to relatives or friends?
You will be free to observe your customers’ wishlists and to view the statistics about the most popular products in your shop.
WooCommerce Currency Switcher (WOOCS) is WooCommerce multi currency plugin, that allows your site visitors switch products prices currencies according to set currencies rates in the real time and pay in the selected currency (optionally). Woo multi currency plugin allows to add any currency to WooCommerce store. Ideal solution to make the serious WooCommerce store site in multiple currencies
- Rates auto update
It works in the background, sending email notifications to your guests customers & logged-in customers, reminding them about their abandoned orders.
70% abandonment rate means that out of 100 potential customers, more than 70 of them are leaving without transacting on the store. Email Remarketing has proven to recover on average between 20-25% of abandoned shopping carts.
The Abandoned Cart plugin allows you to recover orders that were just a step away from closing. It enables you to create automatic & well-timed email reminders to be sent to your customers who have added your products to their cart, but did not complete the order.
The WooCommerce Product Import Export Plugin takes CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file as input. You must create a CSV ( UTF-8 Encoded ) file and enter the product details in a structured format as explained in the tutorial. This is to match each field of CSV file to the field of a particular product that otherwise Admin need to input manually. For example: the post_title field gets mapped to the product name and the regular_price field gets mapped to the regular price of the product. For the plugin to work correctly, you must map headers of all of the column correctly and you must ensure that all of the fields you enter must be in the correct format.
You can create the CSV from scratch or you can export the product to get the format of CSV. You can use a spreadsheet program, such as LibreOffice , Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice or Google Spreadsheets for creating and modifying the CSV file. Save this file with extension .
This plugin installs a shopping cart button in the navigation bar. The plugin takes less than a minute to setup,
and includes the following options:
- Display cart icon, or only items/prices.
- Display items only, price only, or both.
- Display always, or only when there are items in the cart.
- Float left, float right, or use your menu’s default settings.
- Customize your own CSS
Pro Version Includes:
- A choice of over 10 cart icons
- A fully featured cart details flyout
- Ability to add cart + flyout for unlimited menus
- Ability to add a custom css class
- Automatic updates on any great new features
- Shortcode to display cart anywhere on your site
- Quick and thorough support
With this plugin, it is possible export all stock data from your shop, edit them and import back with csv file.
WooCommerce Stock Manager allows you manage stock for products and their variables from one screen.
What you can do using WooCommerce Stock Manager:
- You can set “Manage stock” for each product and variation
- You can set “Stock status” for each product and variation
- You can set “Backorders” for each product and variation
- You can set “Stock” for each product and variation
- You can set “Price” for each product and variation
- You can set “Sale price” for each product and variation
- You can set “Tax status” for each product and variation
- You can set “Tax class” for each product and variation
- You can set “Shipping class” for each product and variation
- You can set “Sku” for each product and variation
- You can set “Product name” for each product and variable product
- You can display product thumbnail image.
- You can filter products by type, category, stock manage or stock status.
For WooCommerce plugin Products Filter (WOOF) is product search plugin for WooCommerce that allows your site customers filter products by categories, attributes, products tags, products custom taxonomies and price.
Supports latest version of the WooCommerce plugin. A must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store! Maximum flexibility!
If you are WP+PHP developer and you want to create something unusual in the search form interface – Welcome: using WOOF extension API and default extensions as an examples you can create any html-items for the search form and even custom woo-products loop template for your own purposes.
This plugin exports data of WooCommerce orders, which may include Customer Name, Product details along with quantity, name and variation details, Amount paid., Customer Email and Order status. The data will be exported in the form of csv file.
You can add more fields to export and extend the functionality by using hooks. It has extensive options in woocommerce setting page, you can select which fields will be present in csv file.
- Easy to install and setup
- Very simplified and clean UI.
- Exports each product in order in separate line.
- Easily customizable.
- Reorder fields.
- Exports csv file containing information of WooCommerce orders
- Exports orders between certain duration, you can select start and end date.
Paid Memberships Pro is a WordPress Membership Plugin and Support Community for Membership Sites. Our plugin adds a new revenue source to your website and is flexible enough to fit the needs of almost all membership-based businesses.
Our plugin’s code is not obfuscated, runs on as many sites as you want and can be customized to fit your project’s needs. We just ask that you follow the GPLv2 guidelines by applying the GPLv2 license to any altered or unaltered version of PMPro that you distribute.
Restrict content, manage member subscriptions with recurring payments. User registration, custom profile fields, and robust member management.
If you are wondering how to add custom field in WooCommerce checkout page, you are at the right place. Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce plugin provides an easy way to customise (add, edit, delete and change display order) your fields displayed on WooCommerce checkout page. This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed, activated, and configured.
WooCommerce Shipping & Tax makes basic eCommerce features like shipping more reliable by taking the burden off of your site’s infrastructure.
With WooCommerce Shipping & Tax, critical services are hosted on Automattic’s best-in-class infrastructure, rather than relying on your store’s hosting. That means your store will be more stable and faster.
To use the features, simply install this plugin and activate the ones you want directly in your dashboard. As we add more services, you’ll see more features available directly in WooCommerce – making setup simpler.
Offer to your visitors a chance to inspect in detail the quality of your products. With YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier you can add a zoom effect to all your product images.
The WordPress plugin also adds a slider below the featured image with your product gallery images.
- Show a bigger size product image on mouseover.
- Customize zoom area width and height and the size of the image to show as zoomed image.
- Enable or disable it on mobile devices.
- Add a slider showing product image thumbnails.
- Customize the slider behavior.
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search is a very easy-to-use plugin for WooCommerce. You just need to install it and it’s ready to work.
It creates a simple search box that shows you instant search results, by suggesting you products from your WooCommerce store that match your searching criteria.
It is very useful to assist your users while they are trying to search any product in your website. They can just enter a keyword for the WooCommerce product they are looking for and YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search will spare them the nuisance to browse all WooCommerce categories one at a time.
Did you ever forget the name of a WooCommerce product? Just start to write your keyphrase. A list of useful suggestion will be shown to you and the more you write, the more accurate search results will be. At that point, you’ll only need to choose what you need.
It works just like Google Suggest, but this tool will be available on your WooCommerce site and will be using your database.
Sometimes the halfway is better: what if you are looking to a product in a list and its image is still too small?
You have to open its product page, waiting for its loading and finally observe what you are interested into.
So why don’t use a simple way to look immediately at the product’s distinctiveness? Here it is what Quick View can offer you.
People are more attracted to what they can see clearly. And often the classic product lists are not enough to understand the real value of a product.
That’s when Quick View strikes successfully! Your clients will be free to look in a better way your products, reading also a small description with all the most important features and qualities you want to underline.
In this way, they will be more focused on what they really want and they will proceed easily to the purchase step.
- Add a button in product loop to open a modal window with the product summary using AJAX
- Customize style of modal
Save time & money with WooCommerce Shipping. Print labels right from your WooCommerce dashboard and instantly save up to 90%.
- Built into WooCommerce: Stop copy-and-pasting order details into fulfillment software. WooCommerce Shipping is built right into your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Print and save: Save up to 90% on shipping and save time by printing your own labels. Drop off prepared packages without having to wait in line at the post office.
In a few easy steps, you can install and set up the plugin to start your first online auction. This feature rich plugin is easy to configure.The plugin also offers multi-vendor options. With this, you can create an eBay style vendor auction marketplace on your site. It allows other users to place their auctions on your site. This way you can easily monetize your website.
This plugin allows you to place bids in your native currency through any popular payment gateway. Furthermore, you can also create auctions in any language. No technical skills are required to use this plugin.
It is very intuitive to set up Woo Auction Software in different auction modes. You can use these auctions to create professional auction websites, eBay type auctions and many more. The plugin comes with pre-designed email templates, that make it easy for you to customize the email notifications.
This plugin provides the integration between Google Analytics and the WooCommerce plugin. You can link a referral to a purchase and add transaction information to your Google Analytics data. It also supports Global Site Tag, Universal Analytics, eCommerce, and enhanced eCommerce event tracking.
Starting from WooCommerce 2.1, this integration is no packaged with WooCommerce and is only available by using this plugin.
Variation Swatches is easy to use WooCommerce product variation swatches plugin. It offers an aesthetic and professional experience to select attributes for variation products. It turns the product variation select options fields into radio images, colors, and label. It means with the help of this powerful WooCommerce color or image variation swatches plugin, you can show product variation items in images, colors, and label. So, you can say goodbye to dropdown product attribute fields.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce not only offers the color, image and label attributes in the single WooCommerce product. It also enables them in product quick view. If you’re using WooCommerce themes like Flatsome that comes with default Quick View option, you don’t need to hassle to load color and image swatches for variable product attributes in quick view separately.
Join the 17 million customers who use Mailchimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform, to develop their e-commerce marketing strategy. With the official Mailchimp for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS PLUGIN
- Sync to your Audience in Mailchimp with purchase data.
- Sync new subscribers to your Audience when they create an account and opt-in.
- Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your marketing performance in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, SEPA, Sofort, iDeal, Giropay, Alipay, and more directly on your store with the Stripe payment gateway for WooCommerce, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay for mobile and desktop.
Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged when you earn money! Earnings are transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis.
Stripe also supports the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension and re-using cards. When a customer pays, they are set up in Stripe as a customer. If they create another order, they can check out using the same card. A massive timesaver for returning customers.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin helps you get more sales with social proof. Encourage your customers leave product reviews and increase conversion of your store. This WooCommerce review plugin enables you to set up automatic review reminders for customers who recently purchased a product from your store. Reminder emails are sent to your customers inviting them to review the recent product(s) they purchased.
The plugin works as an interface to an external service for verification of customer reviews. The service called CusRev (Customer Reviews) facilitates collection of reviews from customers (including people who never bother to write reviews) and increases impact of reviews on purchasing decisions by verifying their authenticity.
- Review reminder
- Aggregated review form
- Enhanced customer reviews
- Review for discount
- Trust badges
- Integration with Google Shopping
- Import reviews