April 10th, 2021 | Updated on February 18th, 2022
Calendly can easily integrate with Google, Outlook, Office 365 or iCloud calendar making sure that you’re never double booked. While scheduling your appointment, you are in great control with Calendly.
You can set buffer times between meetings; last minute meetings can also be avoided. Before we talk about the best Calendly alternatives, let’s us have a look at pros and cons of Calendly.
Pros & Cons Of Calendly
- You can connect with up to six of your calendars to automatically check availability
- It allows your invitee to schedule individual slots
- It automatically distributes meetings to your team based on availability, priority or equity
- You can enable your invitee to schedule a time with multiple team members at once
- You can merge Calendly with other calendars.
- You can share calendar availability without exposing private events.
- It is very basic, and lacks many advanced features
- Calendar reminders are only available on certain plans.
- Limited use for free users.
- Schedule setting can be a bit cumbersome, with lots of clicks
- Direct integration with third-party apps is limited.
What Is The Best Free Online Appointment Scheduling Software?
An online appointment scheduling software helps you achieve many tasks. They help you schedule employee shifts, manage online appointments. A good online appointment scheduling software can also help you schedule work meetings. If you want your team to be more productive, you need to have a good scheduling software. There are many free online appointment scheduling software such YouCanBook.me, Calendly, Acuity Scheduling , 10to8, Chili Piper etc.
Is There A Free Version Of Calendly?
Calendly is a popular scheduling tool which easily integrates with Google, Office 365 and Outlook calendars. In addition to this, it can also work with apps like Salesforce, Stripe, GoToMeeting etc. This software is for those who don’t want to waste their precious time on sending emails to find a meeting time. Calendly pricing starts at $8.00 per feature, per month, but there is a free version also. Calendly’s basic plan is free. But this allows you to have only one active event type at a time.
What Is Similiar To Calendly?
There is no doubt that Calendly provides an easy-to-use scheduling solution. All that you need to do is set your availability preference and share the link with your client/team member via email. The rest of the things are taken care of by Calendly. It has many useful features that support different types of meetings such as one-on-one, round robin and collective availability.
However, its basic plan, that is free, doesn’t have many useful features. You have to buy its premium version to avail of its useful features. For many people, this is the biggest minus of this software. Hence, they look for Calendly alternatives.
These ten software are the best Calendly alternatives:
2. Vocus.io Calendar
5. Book Like A Boss
6. HubSpot Sales
8. Acuity Scheduling
Does Microsoft Have Something Like Calendly?
Microsoft Bookings, bundled at no additional cost with Microsoft and Office 365 plan, is a similar tool like Calendly. Like Calendly, it also provides solutions for enterprise-class appointment scheduling.
It is also simple to use. It is also easy to configure. With Microsoft Bookings, you can also integrate with staff’s Office calendar. This software can work on the web, iPhone, and Android devices.
Some of its key features include appointment rescheduling, centralized booking calendar, reminder emails, automatic contact creation etc.
These are the 10 best Calendly alternatives that you can explore for online appointment scheduling. All these software vary in terms of features, ease of use and pricing plan.
Used by individual freelancers and 1k+ employee companies, it is a flexible, comprehensive scheduling solution.
With this you can do the following things:
- One-on-one meetings: Specify a time range for instant meeting booking that meets your schedule.
- On-Brand: Your logo, your domain name, your message. Present yourself the right way.
- Sync: Sync your calendar with Google Calendar, Outlook, and Office 365.
- Group sessions: Create weekly sessions with multiple attendees, and host over video or in-person.
- Video conferencing: Integrate with Zoom and Google Meets, natively and out-of-the-box.
- Themes: Choose from many themes and calendar layouts, exactly matching your brand.
Vocus.io Calendar will read your availability from multiple calendars, such as your personal and professional calendars. It works with both Gmail and G Suite calendars.
- You can also sync with calendars you have access to, such as Team Calendar or the calendar of a specific colleague. No more overlapping meetings.
- You can specify exactly what days of the week you’re available and what hours. No one will be able to book you on a weekend or in an inconvenient hour.
- With Vocus.io Calendar you can customize how soon meetings can be, how far in the future you can be booked, and how much minimum time buffer you want between meetings.
TidyCal’s easy-to-use interface helps you get all your calendars integrated in minutes. Multiple calendar integrations mean you can connect your Google calendars all in one place.
Using your existing calendar’s events, TidyCal will make booking new appointments a breeze with no conflicts.
If a TidyCal booking is cancelled, then it’s cancelled in your calendar as well.
From calls to group meetings, CalendarHero makes it easy to book any meeting without the back and forth. It connects with your tech stack to automate your meeting tasks like video conferencing and file search.
- All-in-one Meeting Scheduling: Quickly schedule every meeting without the back-and-forth. CalendarHero supports video meetings, 1:1, group meetings and more.
- Custom Meeting Types: Use pre-configured meeting types, turn on our AI settings, or customize meeting details like video conferencing, duration, and availability for faster scheduling.
- Smart Time Settings: Automatically add travel time for off-site meetings, set lead time to avoid last-minute bookings, and always schedule in the right timezone with our smart timezone detection.
- Scheduling Notifications: Your meeting assistant syncs with your calendars, requests meetings based on your availability, and sends reminders to attendees while you focus on more important things.
- Group Meetings: You can quickly schedule group meetings with ease with our intelligent group algorithm and shared availability features like On-behalf, Round Robin and Collective.
Create your simple booking page and start taking meeting, paid bookings and selling digital products in less than 10 minutes.
- Choose Your Page Name
- Set Up Your Availability
- List Your Products & Services
- Connect With PayPal, Stripe and/or Square
- Get Paid
BLAB syncs with, your calendar app and works around your schedule. You’ll never worry about double booking or missing a meeting again.
- Google Calendar
- Apple iCloud
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
HubSpot CRM works seamlessly with Gmail, G Suite, and Outlook or Office 365 for Windows. Connect with your Google Calendar or Office 365 Calendar to automatically sync availability, and put the power to book meetings in the hands of your prospects.
- Email Sequences: Put prospecting on autopilot to keep them from slipping through the cracks and free up more time to close warm leads.
- Email Tracking: Know the second a lead opens an email, clicks a link, or downloads an attachment, and surface the most relevant notifications to the top of your activity feed. Then send a perfectly timed follow-up.
- Email Scheduling: Schedule emails to go out at a specified date and time, or use machine learning to deliver emails to prospects when they’re most likely to engage.
- Meetings: Share a link that gives leads the power to choose a time that works for everyone. Works with Google Calendar, Office 365, and HubSpot CRM.
With Mixmax, you can quickly book meetings and automate communication with zero back-and-forth.
How it works
- Set up your availability: Customize the days, times, duration and maximum meetings per day that you’re free to meet.
- Share your link: Add your link to emails, websites, social profiles, or wherever you want. It works on any device.
- Schedule: Your guests pick the meeting time and it is added instantly to all calendars, without the back & forth.
Say goodbye to phone tag. With your customized scheduling page, clients can easily view your real-time availability and self-schedule their own appointments.
- Control your availability 24/7: Manage multiple locations and employees, only show your clients the calendar you want them to see, and harness all the flexibility to make scheduling work for you.
- Organize your schedule: Auto-adjust for time zones, let clients easily cancel & reschedule themselves, and send automated reminders to keep clients prompt.
- Organize client information: Ask clients to fill out intake forms at the point of booking, so you’ll have everything you need to know about them in one place.
With Drift’s Custom Chatbots you can qualify visitors automatically, mark the best leads as qualified, and even have someone book a sales meeting with the right rep – any time of day (or night).
With Drift, you can target your best visitors and ABM accounts, welcome them with a personalized message from the right sales rep, and let them instantly schedule a sales meeting.
With Drift Meetings, SDRs can instantly book meetings for AEs after qualifying leads in live chat. That means your buyers never have to wait to schedule a meeting
It’s quick and collaborative. People can get back to work in minutes. You can check availability across time zones, so key players don’t get left out of important meetings – and projects move faster.
Doodle keeps updates and reminders in one place, so everyone’s inbox stays clean.
With Doodle, events, meetings, appointments and daily activities stay out of public view.