December 8th, 2020 | Updated on October 5th, 2021
Making a proper balance between the heart and the mind has always been tough. There could be many reasons why we fall in love with someone.
It may be good looks, physical attraction, charm, presence of mind etc. In the beginning, you don’t have any problems in moving forward, as you are captivated by those first feelings.
However, one thing you should never forget is that being in a relationship is much more than just having fun. Here we have listed 20 fundamental elements of healthy relationships.
1. Love And Commitment To Marriage
3. ¾ Cup Of Honesty
4. A Sprinkle Of Romance
5. Two Tablespoons Of Forgiveness
6. One Cup Of True Love
7. The Zest Of Loyalty
9. Physical Chemistry
10. Understanding In A Loving Relationship
11. Positive Eye Contact
13. Effective Communication
14. Successful Conflict Resolution And Fair Fighting
15. Three Teaspoons Of Laughter
16. Medium-to-high Heat For A Lifetime
18. Personal Space
20. Friendship And Enjoying Each Other, Spending Time Together