May 24th, 2018 | Updated on February 1st, 2023
Sleep is highly beneficial to every human being! It is even better when we are sleeping on the right kind of Signature mattress that it even becomes better. Our brain is made in such a way that it stores up memories every time we sleep and be able to remember them when we wake up.
The brain stores up critical information that we need to remember for long periods of our life. As technology advances, scientific research has tried to find a great way to help the human memory in order to enhance our daily lives.
In this development, the memory foam mattress has been developed to enhance the everyday life of every human being who needs a prolonged memory life.
What Is A Memory Foam?
The memory foam mattress was originally developed for NASA in the 1960’s for the airplane seats. Today, memory foam has found its way into many other products, ranging from pillows to mattresses to footwear.
Initially, the cost of memory foam was very high but with advancements in production processes, the cost has gone down, allowing more people to access it for widespread use. The best memory foam mattress will provide you with the best relaxing sleep, unlike the old spring mattress.
One Vital Use Of The Memory Foam – The Mattress
Today in the 21st Century when everyone has had a busy tough day, anyone could use a comfortable bed where you can lie down and relax without adding more trouble to your body. A good mattress is key in helping you rest and relax, ready for another crazy day out there.
Over the past twenty years, foam mattresses have transformed the joy of a good night sleep. This is because of the benefits the material offers. Memory foam mattress is great for your sleep due to its unique qualities.
The Health Benefits Are:
- Provides a truly unique body fit – Foam mattresses mold to your body as they respond to heat and pressure, thus allowing the surface to evenly distribute the body weight when they are occupied. They also return to their original shape once the pressure is taken off from them.
- Provides temperature control support – Did you know that your body temperature affects how you sleep? Memory foam mattress is manufactured with a temperature-sensitive material that allows the mattress to adjust your body temperature and weight. As your body temperature increases, the mattress becomes softer and not hotter, providing a good night’s sleep. The memory foam mattress is also able to retain heat and provide extra warmth for added comfort during cold months, and it also comes with a cooling feature.
- Provides pain relief comfort – Memory foam mattresses are known to provide relief from body aches and soreness, and help your body recover quickly. The material used is able to displace pressure from the points of the body that are hurting. Areas that are in pain always have a slightly higher temperature than the rest of the body and this mattress is able to detect such differences and mold to the body accordingly.
- It is allergy friendly – A normal mattress that has been used for just a few years contains more than 10 million dust mites inside. Memory foam mattresses are made of polyurethane foam, which is made of fibers that prevent any kind of allergy-causing dust mites from collecting within the bed. Memory foam dense composition does not allow any accumulation of allergens even over a long period of time.
- Provides motion transfer resistance – This is the best option for couples. The memory foam absorbs surface movement and reduces disturbances any time your partner turns or moves around in bed. For partners who toss and turn, this is the solution because disturbances are minimal.
- It is durable and lasts longer – The lifespan of this kind of mattress is between 7 and 10 years of useful life. Spring mattresses last about 5-6 years, meaning you will need to replace them twice as often. The materials viscoelastic and polyurethane foams have stronger durability and resilience features that are not found on other mattresses.
- Takes care of your spine – Most people have a problem with their spine because of poor quality mattresses. The memory foam mattress supports the spine by evenly spreading the weight across the bed’s surface. The mattress then contours the body’s curves, supporting the lower back and allowing the spine to stay in a neutral position. On the other kind of mattresses, the shoulders, hips, and heels bear the body’s weight, and this is harmful to your spine.
Check Out More Posts
- Idle Mattress Reviews For Quality Sleep- Mattress Buying Guide
- Mattress Pad VS Protector: Which Is Right For You?
- Dreamcloud Or Nectar Mattress, Which One Is The Best Mattress?
- Memory Foam Mattress: The Best Choice Of Mattress Ever!
- Ikea Mattress Reviews And Why They Can Be Beneficial
- 8 Signs That You Need To Buy A New Mattress
- Awesome Facts You Should Know About Memory Foam Mattresses
- 4 Things To Ask When Buying A Mattress
- Memory Foam Mattress Or Orthopedic Mattress – Which One Should You Buy?
- What Is A Hybrid Mattress And How To Buy One?
- Top Rated Mattresses That Will Change Your Life
- How To Keep Your Bedroom Clean And Organized All The Time
- 11 Steps To Choosing The Right Mattresses
- 3 Fantastic Benefits Of A Good Mattress
- Saatva vs. Casper: The Ultimate Mattress Brand Showdown
- Benefits Of Purchasing A Mattress And Bed Together