Published on February 1st, 2023
Most of the time when bed and mattress are purchased separately, there are chances that the mattress might not fit in the bed frame.
If the mattress is purchased later, even if it is custom-made with the measurements, the chances of it not sitting perfectly in the frame are higher. Hence it is recommended to buy a bed and mattress together. Listed below are a few benefits of buying them at the same time:
When bought together, you get to try and test the fit of the mattress in the bed frame. Hence the chances of having a wobbly mattress are low.
Imagine buying a mattress online that does not perfectly fit the newly bought statement king size bed. It will only end up in uncomfortable, sleepless nights resulting in a waste of money. This can also lead to health issues like spine and joint issues in the long run.
Maintaining The Mattress Gets Easy
When the mattress fits right into the frame of the bed and doesn’t move a bit, it gets easier to tuck the mattress cover and protect it from dust.
This might not look like something that one should worry about but the wear and tear of the mattress matters and one factor that it highly depends on is the bed size. The mattress being torn and damaged from the ends is a very common scenario in such cases.
As when manufactured in combination, they are made keeping their life in mind. Most of the time, a set will last longer than the pieces that are purchased individually.
Additionally, when a bed and mattress is combined, even the extended warranty offers would be better than the warranty given just for the bed or mattress as individual products.
Designed To Go Together
Unlike different pieces, when they are sold together, they are made together keeping the care, fit, and all the essential elements in mind.
Hence, the storage is also designed the same way where one doesn’t have to move the mattress, again and again, to access storage under the bed.
Such beds may come with drawers and storage in the headboard. The manufacturers would care for the durability of the mattress just like you would.
A bed and mattress as a combo can be purchased online or customized if bought offline. The only problem with buying them from the store is that they are rarely available in the sizes, shapes, and designs that you are looking for.
When asked for customization, a compromise has to be made with designing, styling, or storage of the furniture.
On the other hand, when purchased online, beds and mattresses are available in various sizes and you can pick the one that best suits your requirements.
One of the best advantages of buying mattresses online is the free trial that the popular brands offer. This feature lets you experience the comfort of mattresses for a certain number of days with easy return, making your shopping experience feel like a breeze.
Image Source: unsplash.com
Check Out More Posts
- Idle Mattress Reviews For Quality Sleep- Mattress Buying Guide
- Mattress Pad VS Protector: Which Is Right For You?
- Dreamcloud Or Nectar Mattress, Which One Is The Best Mattress?
- Memory Foam Mattress: The Best Choice Of Mattress Ever!
- Ikea Mattress Reviews And Why They Can Be Beneficial
- 8 Signs That You Need To Buy A New Mattress
- Awesome Facts You Should Know About Memory Foam Mattresses
- 4 Things To Ask When Buying A Mattress
- Memory Foam Mattress Or Orthopedic Mattress – Which One Should You Buy?
- Understanding The Health Benefits Of Using A Memory Foam Mattress Over Other Kinds Of Mattresses
- What Is A Hybrid Mattress And How To Buy One?
- Top Rated Mattresses That Will Change Your Life
- How To Keep Your Bedroom Clean And Organized All The Time
- 11 Steps To Choosing The Right Mattresses
- 3 Fantastic Benefits Of A Good Mattress
- Saatva vs. Casper: The Ultimate Mattress Brand Showdown