Enjoy these 30 remarkable Father’s Day quotes, and hand-pick one or two favorites to include in your Father’s Day card to Dad this year.
1. It is impossible to please all the world and one’s father.
2. Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
3. Be kind to thy father, for when thou were young, who loved thee so fondly as he? He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue, and joined in thy innocent glee.
4. Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development.
5. Any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a daddy.
6. All fathers are invisible in daytime; daytime is ruled by mothers and fathers come out at night. Darkness brings home fathers, with their real, unspeakable power. There is more to fathers than meets the eye.
7. Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
8. A father is a banker provided by nature.
9. A daughter is a treasure – and a cause of sleeplessness.
10. Many a man wishes he were strong enough to tear a telephone book in half―especially if he has a teenage daughter.
11. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
12. A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life.
13. It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t.
14. I try to be the best Father everyday because I have to catch up with a daughter who is the best of the best… I love you baby
15. You motivate me to be an awesome dad, with you around I am never sad. You are one of the reasons I want to be successful, and why my life is so beautiful. I love you.
16. My dearest daughter, just watching you smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you.
You May Also Like 30 Father’s Day Gifts Your Dad Will Totally Love
17. Aspirin is not the cure for all my headaches, but warm hugs from a loving daughter like you are. I love you.
18. In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Shine on, my child. I love you.
19. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping
20. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
21. Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!
22. You motivate me to become the world’s most amazing dad, because I want nothing but the best for my beautiful daughter. I love you.
23. As a daughter of the king of kings, your purpose is not to turn heads but to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father
24. You may have grown up from being a cute little girl to a beautiful young woman, but you will forever be the loving daughter that you’ve always been.
25. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
26. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
27. Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man
28. With God, you will always be daddy’s little girl.
29. The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.
30. A girl’s first true love is her father.