June 18th, 2017 | Updated on June 30th, 2022
Finding the right words to say something meaningful can be difficult. This is because it’s important to capture the right feeling and put it into words. It can also be difficult to find the right words when you’re trying to express your feelings.
You can write a heartfelt letter, send a text message, or post a heartfelt message on social media. Whatever way you choose, make sure your words come from the heart.
Sometimes, quotes about Dad are the best way to share your feelings. If you want to tell your own father how you feel or if you want to share with the world that you feel like a dad, then just read these quotes.
Father’s Day is celebrated in order to commemorate the special bond between fathers and their children. It can be a very special day for different families, as it gives them a chance to spend some quality time together and express their love and appreciation for one another. Moreover, what could be more touching than reading beautiful Father’s Day quotes and sayings about fatherhood.
So we’ve prepared heart-touching best dad quotes about fatherhood which will make this third Sunday in June even more special.
1. It Is Impossible To Please All The World And One’s Father.
2. Old As She Was, She Still Missed Her Daddy Sometimes.
3. The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.
4. Fathers, Like Mothers, Are Not Born. Men Grow Into Fathers And Fathering Is A Very Important Stage In Their Development.
5. Any Fool Can Be A Father, But It Takes A Real Man To Be A Daddy.
6. One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
7. Watching Your Daughter Being Collected By Her Date Feels Like Handing Over A Million-dollar Stradivarius To A Gorilla.
8. A Father Is A Banker Provided By Nature.
9. A Daughter Is A Treasure – And A Cause Of Sleeplessness.
10. Many A Man Wishes He Were Strong Enough To Tear A Telephone Book In Half―especially If He Has A Teenage Daughter.
11. I Am Not Ashamed To Say That No Man I Ever Met Was My Father’s Equal, And I Never Loved Any Other Man As Much.
12. A Son Is A Son Till He Gets A Wife; A Daughter Is A Daughter For The Rest Of Her Life.
13. It Kills You To See Them Grow Up. But I Guess It Would Kill You Quicker If They Didn’t.
14. I Try To Be The Best Father Everyday Because I Have To Catch Up With A Daughter Who Is The Best Of The Best… I Love You Baby
15. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.
16. My Dearest Daughter, Just Watching You Smile Makes Me Realize How Beautiful My Life Is. I Love You.
You May Also Like 30 Father’s Day Gifts Your Dad Will Totally Love
17. Aspirin Is Not The Cure For All My Headaches, But Warm Hugs From A Loving Daughter Like You Are. I Love You.
18. In My Life, You Are The Sun That Never Fades And The Moon That Never Wanes. Shine On, My Child. I Love You.
19. It Is Admirable For A Man To Take His Son Fishing, But There Is A Special Place In Heaven For The Father Who Takes His Daughter Shopping
20. My Father Gave Me The Greatest Gift Anyone Could Give Another Person, He Believed In Me.
21. Some People Don’t Believe In Heroes But They Haven’t Met My Dad!
22. You Motivate Me To Become The World’s Most Amazing Dad, Because I Want Nothing But The Best For My Beautiful Daughter. I Love You.
23. As A Daughter Of The King Of Kings, Your Purpose Is Not To Turn Heads But To Turn Hearts Toward Our Heavenly Father
24. You May Have Grown Up From Being A Cute Little Girl To A Beautiful Young Woman, But You Will Forever Be The Loving Daughter That You’ve Always Been.
25. Behind Every Great Daughter Is A Truly Amazing Dad.
26. A Daughter May Outgrow Your Lap But She’ll Never Outgrow Your Heart.
27. Dear Daddy, No Matter Where I Go In Life, You’ll Always Be My Number One Man
28. With God, You Will Always Be Daddy’s Little Girl.
29. The Happiest Moment Of My Life Was Probably When My Daughter Was Born.
30. A Girl’s First True Love Is Her Father.
31. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
32. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
33. “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
34. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
35. “Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds.” —Terri Guillemets
36. “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.” —Robert Frost
37. “A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.” —Paul Lewis
38. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” —Emily Dickinson
39. “To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms, but absolutely terrified of the word boo.” —Robert Brault
40. “There is nothing that moves a loving father’s soul quite like his child’s cry.” —Joni Eareckson Tada