Published on February 7th, 2020
Amazon prime is a popular streaming service that allows its users a plethora of benefits together. The ability to watch unlimited content at a small expense is just one of them.
Apart from that, the variety of channels and content offered is a bonus indeed. If you are also keen on exploring Amazon prime here, we are to tell you how to login to the same.
Login To The Account
Amazon prime login can be done using the following ways.
- Visit the amazon.com website.
- Login to the account using your email and password.
- Instantly you would reach your account
- Now you can view the shows that you want to see
- However, you would have to go to the prime section to be able to do so
- Your device can be linked to one amazon account at one time
Signing Out From The Account
Signing out of your account is easy too. Just follow the same.
- Go to prime video settings
- Access your devices
- Pick the device you want to sign off and click on de register
- Now you are out of the account
- The device has been signed out from the account
Cost Of Amazon Prime
Amazon prime offers you the option of paying for monthly as well as yearly packs. The access and benefits that you receive from each pack are the same. It is the choice of the user which one he wants to take up.
If you opt for a per month plan you have to pay £5.99 and for a yearly plan, it is £79. If you are a new user you can request a free one-month trial post which you can choose to continue or leave.
Using the free trial gives you the option of deciding whether you find their collection worthy or not.
It is quite possible that your choice may not be as per the range available in which case you must cancel your trail in-between – month duration. The failure to cancel it could lead to unnecessary charges on your credit/debit card.
If you find content as per your expectations you must continue the trail as the price is quite moderate in comparison to the benefits that you receive. So, go on open an Amazon prime account and start your daily movie watching today.