November 3rd, 2017 | Updated on March 23rd, 2020
The emotion can leave us eager to express what is in our heart and communicate our feelings to our partner. We want to tell them how much we truly love them, yet we often cannot find the right words. These are carefully picked and probably the best love quotes for him or her from the heart that you can find.
1. You Are My Heart, My Life, My One And Only Thought.
2. You Should Be Kissed And Often, And By Someone Who Knows How.
3. I Wish I Knew How To Quit You.
4. To Love Or Have Loved, That Is Enough. Ask Nothing Further. There Is No Other Pearl To Be Found In The Dark Folds Of Life.
5. By My Soul, I Can Neither Eat, Drink, Nor Sleep; Nor, What’s Still Worse, Love Any Woman In The World But Her.
6. You And I, It’s As Though We Have Been Taught To Kiss In Heaven And Sent Down To Earth Together, To See If We Know What We Were Taught.
7. I Have Waited For This Opportunity For More Than Half A Century, To Repeat To You Once Again My Vow Of Eternal Fidelity And Everlasting Love.
8. Whatever Our Souls Are Made Of, His And Mine Are The Same.
9. Love Had Caught Him Out Of Triviality And Maurice Out Of Bewilderment In Order That Two Imperfect Souls Might Touch Perfection.
10. Soul Meets Soul On Lovers’ Lips.
11. All Hopes Of Eternity And All Gain From The Past He Would Have Given To Have Her There, To Be Wrapped Warm With Him In One Blanket, And Sleep, Only Sleep. It Seemed The Sleep With The Woman In His Arms Was The Only Necessity.
12. Oh The Heart That Has Truly Loved Never Forgets, But As Truly Loves On To The Close.
13. It Is Better To Love Wisely, No Doubt: But To Love Foolishly Is Better Than Not To Be Able To Love At All.
14. He Was My North, My South, My East And West, My Working Week And My Sunday Rest.
15. Doubt Thou The Stars Are Fire; Doubt That The Sun Doth Move; Doubt Truth To Be A Liar; But Never Doubt I Love.
16. If You Live To Be A Hundred, I Want To Live To Be A Hundred Minus One Day, So I Never Have To Live Without You.
17. She Is A Friend Of Mind. She Gather Me, Man. The Pieces I Am, She Gather Them And Give Them Back To Me In All The Right Order. It’s Good, You Know, When You Got A Woman Who Is A Friend Of Your Mind.
18. Did My Heart Love Till Now? Forswear It, Sight! For I Ne’er Saw True Beauty Till This Night.
19. O, My Luve’s Like A Red, Red Rose, That’s Newly Sprung In June.
20. Every Atom Of Your Flesh Is As Dear To Me As My Own: In Pain And Sickness It Would Still Be Dear.
21. He Stepped Down, Trying Not To Look Long At Her, As If She Were The Sun, Yet He Saw Her, Like The Sun, Even Without Looking.
22. The Way Her Body Existed Only Where He Touched Her. The Rest Of Her Was Smoke.
23. The Winds Were Warm About Us, The Whole Earth Seemed The Wealthier For Our Love.
24. Her Love Was Entire As A Child’s, And Though Warm As Summer It Was Fresh As Spring.
25. That The Last Two Letters In Her Name Were The First Two In His, A Silly Thing He Never Mentioned To Her But Caused Him To Believe That They Were Bound Together.
26. Love Seeketh Not Itself To Please, Nor For Itself Hath Any Care; But For Another Gives Its Ease, And Builds A Heaven In Hell’s Despair.
27. He Feeds Upon Her Face By Day And Night, And She With True Kind Eyes Looks Back On Him, Fair As The Moon And Joyful As The Light.
28. I’ve Never Had A Moment’s Doubt. I Love You. I Believe In You Completely. You Are My Dearest One. My Reason For Life.
29. I Wonder By My Troth, What Thou And I Did, Till We Loved? Were We Not Weaned Till Then?
30. You And I, It’s As Though We Have Been Taught To Kiss In Heaven And Sent Down To Earth Together, To See If We Know What We Were Taught.