Published on March 25th, 2017
A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money.
Dads are strong, adorable and dependable. A dad plays a huge role in a child’s life, and every last thing kids do with their dad impacts who they grow up to be. Which is why being a parent is never easy.
Being a parent is a lifetime commitment and is one of the most important roles anyone can take on. Not only does it require you to love unconditionally, but it also makes you experience every kind of emotion that is humanly possible.
Scroll Down For The Video
Kids are hard work and cause a lot of stress and worry, but these dads know just how to deal with the pressure and make their little ones the happiest of campers. Below are just a few examples of the lengths people will go to in order to make their kids happy, these 21 awesome dads are winning at fatherhood, check out:
1. Whether you fall or fail, whether you cry or sob, all you can look forward to is that your dad believes in you. He picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
2. Some people don’t believe in Heroes. They’ve never met my DAD.
3. This dad who knows the importance of a spa day
4. The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!
5. A happy family needs a loving and caring father, and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes.
6. Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.
7. Dad – a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.
8. A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
9. This dad who promised a puppy
10. A dad is your biggest fan, even when you strike out.
11. Even though he passed away in 1999, this father still gets his children cards for milestone events
12. What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.
13. I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.
14. Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.
15. Father is a man who struggles his whole life just for his children’s happiness. He is my inspiration, my strength, my happiness, my everything. He is my father.
16. My dad used to put notes in my lunch. Now I’m 31 and this one still hangs on my fridge.
17. Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man
18. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
19. There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy
20. One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten come from God I call him Daddy.
21. Three generations of unconditional love.
Watch Some Best DAD Videos
Dad Left Alone With Baby
Video: YouTube.com: WhatsUpMoms
This Father’s Day, Go Ask Dad
Video: Youtube.com: Gillette
Watch 9 Dads Who Dominate At Parenting
Video: YouTube.com: Kyoot Kids