June 6th, 2018 | Updated on May 16th, 2021
Daddies deserve to be loved and cherished throughout the year. But marking a special day to celebrate Father’s Day is a great way to acknowledge their significance in our lives.It is admirable for a man to take his son
The word FATHER can conjure many images and emotions, it can be a happy, warm and joyful memory or even to some, a dark and a sad one.
Enjoy these 21 remarkable Father’s Day quotes from daughter, and hand-pick one or one favorites to include in your Father’s Day card to Dad this year.
1. Without my dad, I wouldn’t be here.-Maria Sharapova
2. The first true love any girl has, is her father.No one will ever replace him asthe love of her life.Happy fathers day dad! I love you so much!
3. l Old as she was, she sometime still missed her daddy. — Gloria Naylor
4. From being a girl to a woman, a lot about me has changed as I’ve grown older. Except that even today, I wrap my hand around my dad’s finger when I see him.
5. You may have been a perfect husband, brilliant son, awesome uncle, reliable brother,amazing nephew and trustworthy cousin. But the way you have been an extraordinary dad beats them all.
6. My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by ways.Happy fathers day papa!
7. I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.
8. Dad, thanks for knowing exactly when to stop holding my hand and begin watching my back.
9. There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father. ~Alison Lohman
10. Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply be there every time I need a hug.-Agatha Stephanie Lin
11. A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives. -Ama H. Vanniarachchy
12. Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!
13. A father hold his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
14. There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.
15. The main reason why a daughter needs a Dad is to show her that not all the boys are like the ones who hurt her.
16. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. —Michael Ratnadeepak
17. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
18. A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
19. A son is a son till he is taken by his wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. ~Irish Saying
20. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
21. I am who I am because of you dad.
22. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. – John Sinor
23. If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly. – Cathy Ladman
24. When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape. – Unknown
25. A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. – Ben Sirach
26. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
27. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. – Michael Ratnadeepak
28. Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. – Gloria Naylor
29. It was my father who taught me to value myself. – Dawn French
30. A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. – Dr. James Dobson
31. Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. – John Mayor
32. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. – Mother Teresa
33. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. – Jim Valvano
34. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back. – Linda Poindexter
35. When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more. – Stanley Behrman
36. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
37. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
38. It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life. – Dawn French
39. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much. – Hedy Lamarr
40. I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad. – Lady Gaga
41. Virtue is the strength and power of daughters of God. – Elaine S. Dalton
42. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
43. Sometimes I think my papa is an accordion. When he looks at me and smiles and breathes, I hear the notes. – Markus Zusak
44. A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. – Billy Graham
45. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
46. It was my father who taught me to value myself. – Dawn French
47. Fathers are like the candles they make daylight out of darkness. A father is someone who is concerned with everything we do. – Lakshmi.N.K.
48. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad. – Lady Gaga
49. When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back. – Linda Poindexter
50. Dad: a daughter’s first love. – Unknown