For all travel lovers, shutter-bugs and adventure seekers out there, here’s the ultimate list of incredible travel experiences that will blow your mind, change your world view and let you dig down deep into foreign culture.
1. Known as the ‘Second Buddha’, climb up to the breathtaking Tiger’s Nest Monastery in Bhutan
2. Put your life in someone else’s hands and bungee jump off a giant cliff in New Zealand
3. Get wasted Berlin style in the world’s hottest techno club, the Berghain
4. Conquer one of mankind’s tallest structures and dangle off the top of the CN tower, all 457 metres
5. Make BFFs by going on an epic pub crawl in London.
6. Meet the love of your life tubing through Laos’ incredible rivers
7. Had a bad break up? Get over it, scream your lungs out and hike the 26-mile Inca Trail all the way to Machu Picchu.
8. Steep hike across the 3,922 steps of Hawaii’s Stairway to Heaven.
9. Find inspiration in mother nature and day hike through giant trees, roaring rivers and scale great peaks in Yosemite National Park
10. Lose yourself walking across a bewitching glacier in Iceland
11. Buy a run-down camper van and get plenty of me time road tripping the USA
12. Find yourself in the crazy streets of New York. After all, it is a concrete jungle where dreams are made of
13. Go on Safari in Tanzania
14. Meet the Moai at the Easter Island
15. Marvel the Northern Lights in Sweden
16. Try on a mask at Venice carnival
17. Visit Hobbiton in New Zealand
18. Climb Iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
19. Ride the Glacier Express in Switzerland
20. Spend a night at a deserted island
21. Swim at the infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
22. Admire Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA
23. Explore the world’s driest place: the Atacama Desert in Chile
24. Take a slow ride up the Mekong in Laos
25. Walk along the Great Wall of China
26. Try on a maiko or geiko outfit in Kyoto, Japan
27. Marvel the palaces in Lhasa, Tibet
28. Ride the Trans-Siberian Railway across Russia
29. Cross the Salar de Uyuni salt flats in Bolivia
30. Get carried away at Machu Picchu in Peru