Published on November 19th, 2019
Instagram is becoming the world’s most prominent social media network, with more than 8 billion active users. The promotion of a brand on Instagram is nowadays so essential that it constitutes half of the overall social media marketing.
The follower’s count is one crucial factor to determine the popularity and credibility of any brand on Instagram.
Therefore every business is making deliberative efforts to increase its followers on Instagram. Here in this guide, we will tell you some of the ways following which you can genuinely buy Instagram followers:
1. Post Quality Content Consistently
The key to the success of Instagram is posting quality content that can engage your audience.
Make sure the images you post should be of high quality along with a suitable caption. The content on Instagram should be created, keeping the mind the interests of your followers.
Always think of creative and unique ideas for content images that can deliver relevant information about the products and services you offer.
Some of the best tips to frame good content are:
- Post your company’s products and workplace pictures. In this way, your audience can connect with you easily.
- You should allow your employees to share their perspectives regarding your brand on Instagram.
- You should share the photos of your customers with your products and their valuable feedback.
- You should not go with Google images. Try to post your unique and original images.
- Think of different and creative ideas to promote your products and services.
2. Choose Your Distinct Theme
To get Instagram followers or develop the interest of the users in your brand, choose a theme.
Instagram themes are a great way to create attractive Instagram feeds. A theme can complement your brand aesthetic, but it should keep the essence of your brand alive.
The theme should be consistently followed for all the images and posts you share with your users. You can also change your theme depending on your social media campaigns.
3. Engage With Your Followers
A business should give priority to its Instagram followers. Engagement with followers is as important as getting them.
It can help to gain their trust in your business products, and they will feel connected to you. To keep them engaged follow these best practices:
- You can simply like or comment on their replies on your posts, which would increase the credibility of your brand.
- Always try to respond to them timely on the direct message.
- Show behind the scenes of your business to personalize with your customers.
- Create discount offers for your first customers and provide incentives to them.
4. Consider The Instagram Analytics
An Instagram business profile gives you an excellent feature of analyzing the insights which can help you track your account performance.
In the insights section, you can view the most engaged demographics like gender, age, and geographical location.
You can even view your posts engagement and the numbers which they get. Based on the insights, prepare a posting schedule like what content is most liked by users, what time users are most active, etc.
5. Use The Right Hashtags
One of the amazing highlights of Instagram is the power of hashtags. Hashtags help the businesses to get their posts viewed by the target audience and likewise help people to get the brand they are looking for.
These increase the search ability of your Instagram posts in the specific niche.
Use the popular hashtags at suitable places to boost the ranking of your posts. Hashtags can help you expand your reach, but if you use excessive hashtags in your posts, they become inefficient.
6. Organize The Contests
Hosting contests are another significant way to keep your customers engaged. You can always organize exciting contest about your products and distribute rewards to the winners.
Other than that, you can giveaway incentives to users based on the number of likes or comments they will bring to your posts. However, to run contests on Instagram, you need to follow some basic rules:
- You cannot encourage people to tag unnecessarily on your post comments.
- You have to take care of the contest on your own. Instagram will not support you in your promotion and advertisements related things.
7. Use Instagram Video
Video marketing is popular nowadays. People like watching videos, and it creates a massive engagement on Instagram. With the help of videos, you can easily demonstrate the uses of your products to your customers.
You can also conduct a live QnA session through Instagram videos and help people get their queries solved within no time.
Live videos help in reaching more people, as many people can be addressed at once through the live sessions.
So these are the best methods to practice to get more followers on Instagram. By following the right practices, you can earn some genuine followers that can help you meet your business goals.