Updated on June 17th, 2019
The hard disk is the space which stores all your important information. In case any damage happens to the same the brunt is borne by you as your data goes missing.
Normally it is a crisis that leaves most users stunned however using the correct hard disk recovery software can help you keep your trouble away. Learn more about data recovery software and why they are crucial.
Symptoms Of Hard Drive Data Loss
Following are the symptoms you might face when your data gets lost.
- Accidentally deleting any file or folder
- Due to a virus attack, you are unable to access any of your crucial file or folders.
- Some partitions on your computer suddenly get formatted.
- You are receiving the message: “NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart”
- The partition table has got corrupted for any particular reason.
In situations that your computer is showing any of the above signs, it is recommended that hard disk recovery software be used.
However for that to be effective you have to ensure that your hard drive has not faced any physical damage and is good to use. The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is what we recommend as the best option in this case. Read on to know why.
Why EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is efficient and advanced data recovery software which restores all the files that have been lost from your computer to hard disk crashing, virus attack, software crashing, a shutdown, etc.
Using the software is quite easy and if you need to restore less than 2 GB data then the free version can be used. However, if the data lost is more than that you should purchase its premium version. Follow the below steps to get your lost data.
Step 1: Launch the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
- Next, run the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard so that the installation of the software starts.
- Click scan so that you can scan all the lost files and data.
Step 2: Start scanning to find all the hard drive data that has been lost.
- The EaseUS Data Recovery software scans all the possible places to find the information that is missing.
Step 3: Preview and have a look at all the data that has been restored so far.
- You would be able to find all your lost data in the “deleted files” section or the “drive” section.
- “Lost Partition Files” or “Extra Files” will mention the formatted and raw data that has been retrieved so far.
- Double click the files to have a look at them.
After you have had a preview of the data you can pick up those files which you really want to be restored. You can click recover so that they can be saved at the location of your choice.
How You Can Restore Deleted Information?
When any file is removed from your computer the contents it holds would not be completely removed.
Windows frees up the hard disk space by changing a character in its file table so that now the file is not reflected as a part of the hard disk.
If you can set a restoration activity before windows give that space away, most likely all your hard disk data would be restored
In case you have lost data because of a system crash, virus attack or any other reason you can always trust reputed hard disk data recovery software to handle the task for you.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition scans through your entire computer and gives you all the necessary stuff that you may have lost. It can also recover the files that have been removed from the recycle bin and its time you trust it to handle all such work for you.