Published on November 20th, 2019
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we are sure that you and your partner would have already planned how to spend the evening.
Though a rather special occasion, its feel comes completely only when you let yourself absorb the essence of the day.
This you usually do by having parties and gifting each other. However, there is another way in which you can let yourself get into the spirit of this wonderful holiday.
Feeling confused, here we are to share with you 30 clever Instagram captions that match the holiday spirit in the true sense of word. These captions are quirky and utilize all that is a part of this unique festival.
If you read them carefully you would realize that these funny statements can easily put a smile on the face of the other person.
You can even write them down to the other person along with their gifts and get the ball rolling.
In case your lover is upset over something use these quotes to ask their forgiveness and also melt the ice between you in the process.
1. “You’re The Pumpkin To My Pie.”
2. “Love Is When You Have Someone Who Will Help You Make Leftover Turkey Sandwiches To Fuel Your Black Friday Shopping Spree.”
3. “Today I’m Thankful For The Person Who Will Gladly Eat All Of The Leftovers Off Of My Plate.”
4. “Pie Like You Berry Much.”
5. “The Snuggle Is Going To Be Real Today.”
6. “All That You Are Is All That I’ll Ever Need.” — Ed Sheeran, “Tenerife Sea”
7. “I Love You To The Fridge Of Food And Back.”
8. “We Aren’t Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day Today But I’m Feeling So Lucky.”
9. “You’re Just Another Reason For Me To Be Thankful This Year.”
10. “Move Over, Pumpkin Pie. This One Over Here Topped Ya In The ‘sweet’ Category.”
11. “Home Is Wherever I Am With You.” — Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros, “Home”
12. “Falling In Love With You More And More Every Day.”
13. “I Love You A Pumpkin Spice Latte.”
14. “I’m Stuffed Like A Turkey But [he/she/they] [loves/love] Me Anyway.”
15. “Even Though I’m Not Traveling Home To See My Family This Thanksgiving, I Have You And That’s Enough.”
16. “Just Me And My Cutie Pie.”
17. “Grateful For Small Things, Big Things, And Everything In Between.”
18. “Thankful That I Get To Share This Holiday With You.”
19. “We Were Together. I Forget The Rest.” — Walt Whitman
20. “I Only Have Pies For You.”
21. “There Are So Many Beautiful Reasons To Be Happy. You’re One Of Them.”
22. “Giving Thanks For You All Year Round.”
23. “Together Is Our Favorite Place To Be.”
24. “Let’s Give ’em Pumpkin To Talk About.”
25. “Happiness Is Homemade.”
26. “It’s Always Better When We’re Together.” — Jack Johnson, “Better Together”
27. “Aren’t We Just The Cutest Pumpkin In The Patch?”
28. “Thankful For The Person Who Lets Me Sleep On Their Shoulder After Thanksgiving Dinner.”
29. “There Is Always Something To Be Thankful For. Like Wine. And Pie. And More Wine. And You.”