June 19th, 2020 | Updated on June 22nd, 2020
To make a regular backup with your Android phone will keep your Android files from losing.
However, backing up and restoring batches of files from Android phone manually is not a smart solution for it is time-consuming and troublesome, especially when you have used the Android phone for over years.
So, it is a pivotal moment for you to learn how to back up and restore your Android phone with one click. Check this post out and you will get 2 practical methods as follows.
Method 1: Back Up and Restore Android Phone With 1 Click – Android Backup Manager
Android Backup Manager from Coolmuster is an expert to solve how to back up and restore your Android phone in 1 click, for it can scan your Android data in a short time, and then you can make a selection on the types of data to back up and restore them with the easy steps.
In this way, it will shorten the transferring process greatly, so you can achieve your aim quickly.
Main features and highlights:
- Do a backup from the Android phone to the computer with one click, including contacts, SMS, call history, photos, music, videos, documents and applications;
- Restore your backup data from the computer to the any Android device fast without quality loss;
- You can choose USB cable and Wi-Fi to make a connection between the Android device and the computer;
- Highly compatible with a number of Android smartphones and Android tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6/S5e/Tab A, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7, HTC U12 Life/U12+/U11/U19e/U Ultra, LG G9/G8/G7/G6, Sony Xperia 10/Xperia 5/Xperia L4/Xperia L3, ZTE Axon 10 Pro/Axon 9 Pro/Blade 10/Blade 20/Blade Z Max, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Google, Huawei, Oppo, Motorola, and so on;
- It is free to download and back up your Android phone to PC.
Tutorial To Back Up And Restore Android Phone With 1 Click:
1. Download and install the professional backup tool on the computer, and then run the program straight;
2. Connect your Android phone to the computer using a USB cable, and enable USB debugging mode on the phone. Once connected, then you will see two options on the interface;
Back up: Click on the “Backup” icon, the software will scan your data quickly, and then you can select the data you want on the list. At last, choose a location to store the backup files and hit on the “Back Up” button. It will begin to back up your data.
Restore: Tap on the “Restore” option, and you will see your backup list on the page. Please click one of them and select the data on the right side. Finally, click the “Restore” button. Your files will be restored to the Android phone after a while.
Method 2: Back Up and Restore Android Phone With Google Account
Using Google account is a common method to back up and restore your Android phone. Adding your Google account on the Android phone, you can do the backup and restoration with it without trouble.
However, the point you have to know is that there is only 15 GB free storage space with a Google account. When your Android data is over 15 GB, you can make a choice between buying more space and cutting down your files.
Guide on how to back up and restore Android phone with Google account:
1. Go to the Settings app like a gear on the Android phone, and touch the “Backup & reset” icon.
2. Then turn on the “Back up my data” option. If you want to add a new Google account, please tap on the “Backup account” icon.
3. After that, your Android data will be backed up to your personal Google account automatically
4. If you want to restore the backup files, you can switch on the “Automatic restore” option.
With these 2 methods displayed in the preceding part, it will become much easier to back up and restore your Android phone certainly.
Furthermore, they will be faster than transferring files from Android with a USB cable because they can back up and restore all the data in 1 click.
Making full use of them, you will improve efficiency in your work and life. If you have further queries, please feel free to leave your words in the comments section.