Love is a beautiful feeling but it is also very confusing. So much so that despite being deeply in love people find it quite difficult to be able to express it without any hindrance.
Sometimes the fear of losing the friendship also forces people to stay quiet. However, our movies have always been very expressive about love as an emotion.
They have produced some great quotes which portray the beauty of this feeling so well. We have put together 25 such inspirational movie quotes which will teach you something about love and maybe even help you show it your partner too.
1. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…” – The Notebook
2. “I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you’re always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.” – 10 Things I Hate About You
3. “I’m not a smart man… but I know what love is.” — Forrest Gump
4. “Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They’re shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they’re gone.” – The Notebook
5. “I have loved her even when I hated her…” – Crazy, Stupid, Love
6. “My name is Dug. I have just met you and I love you.” – Up
7. “Love is not a feeling, Mr. Burns. It’s an ability.” – Dan in Real Life
8. “I know you’ve probably suspected this, but over the last month, I’ve fallen completely in love with you. Now, obviously this was going to happen because you’re a goddess with that face, and that hair. But even if you didn’t have a nice face, and even if you had absolutely no hair because of some bizarre medical reason, I’d still adore you.” – About Time
9. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
10. “You make me want to be a better man.” – As Good as It Gets
11. “There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love.” – Don Juan DeMarco
12. “If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you’ll try to see yourself through my eyes.” – P.S I Love You
13. “What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That’s a pretty good idea. I’ll give you the moon, Mary.” – It’s a Wonderful Life
14. “I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want get out. But I also guarantee… that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart… you’re the only one for me.” – Runaway Bride
15. “Fiona: Yes. But, I don’t understand. I’m supposed to be beautiful.“Shrek: But you are beautiful. ” – Shrek
16. “This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.” – The Bridges of Madison County
17. “Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home… only to no home I’d ever known… I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like… magic.” – Sleepless in Seattle
18. “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.” – The Crow
19. “As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don’t know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.” – The Wizard of Oz
20. “When I’m with you, I don’t feel so alone.” – Hercules
21. “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.” – Wedding Crashers
22. “Some people are worth melting for.“ – Frozen
23. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
24. “That’s what people do. They leap and hope to God they can fly. Because otherwise, we just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, ‘Why in the hell did I jump?’ But here I am, Sarah, falling. And there’s only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That’s you.” – Hitch
25. “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” – The Notebook
- 30 Facts About Love That Will Seriously Make Your Heart Smile
- 9 Unexpected Facts About Love Bites That You Probably Didn’t Know
- What Are The Greatest And Cutest Love Quotes About Love?
- 25 Shadow Hunters Quotes About Love That Will Change Your Life!
- 50 Beautifully Honest Quotes About Love
- 33 Paulo Coelho Quotes About Love, Life And The Alchemist