March 9th, 2021 | Updated on February 28th, 2022
Has your life come to a standstill? Or maybe you need some kind of push to keep moving ahead. It happens all the time as life’s tiniest of problems causes us to sit back and start overthinking.
Doing that hampers our overall growth as we tend to begin to believe that we can never cross this hurdle. However, this is only a temporary setback, and the sooner we understand it, the better it is for us.
Our vast collection of quotes on Keep it moving is highly inspirational and intended to show you the right path. If you face strong resistance in perking up your life, these quotes act as a light of encouragement.
Read them to build up the strength that is dying inside you. Get on with a desire to succeed in life, and then no one can stop you from breaking free.
1. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”― Walt Disney
2. “Whatever happens, I’ll just keep moving forward. Like an avalanche.”― Michelle Phan
3. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”― Roy T. Bennett
4. “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.”― LL Cool J
5. “There’s no time for regrets. You’ve just got to keep moving forward.”― Mike McCready
6. “The most important thing any broken individual can do is keep their chin up and keep moving forward.”― Matt Hardy
7. “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”― Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”― Confucius
9. “Almost any decision is better than no decision — just keep moving.”― Danielle LaPorte
10. “Keep moving forward in the power of thy might.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
11. “Time to move on, time to get going. What lies ahead I have no way of knowing. But under my feet, baby, grass is growing.”― Tom Petty
12. “The bigger your obstacle, the bigger your future. Don’t get discouraged, keep moving forward.”― Joel Osteen
13. “Gotta keep moving; can’t stop; stagnation kills.”― Lisa Mangum
14. “keep moving. It’s hard for old age to hit a moving target.”― Joan Rivers
15. “The ability to feel fear and keep moving forward distinguishes the living from the merely breathing.”― Nicholas Lore
16. “As you keep moving forward, you can stay upright even when outside forces try to pull you down.”― Bonnie L. Oscarson
17. “Keep moving forward! You don’t need permission from anyone in order to move on to your own father’s land! Go ahead and take the lead!.”― Israelmore Ayivor
18. “What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.”― Roy T. Bennett
19. “Don’t turn around. Don’t look back. Keep moving forward. Keep pushing. The pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow, not the beginning.”― Ziad K. Abdelnour
20. “Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.”― Nick Vujicic
You May Also Like: 30 Fire Quotes To Motivate You Today
21. “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.”― Albert Einstein
22. “If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back.”― Sam Waterson
23. “Moving forward is making things happen.”― Anonymous
24. “Faith is moving forward even when things don’t make sense, trusting that in hindsight everything will become clear.”― Many Hale
25. “Set your goal and keep moving forward.”― Georges St-Pierre
26. “Move forward with purpose.”― Sherrilyn Kenyon
27. “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.”― Johnny Depp
28. “When you bring peace to your past, you can move forward to your future.”― Anonymous
29. “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.”― Conrad Hall”
30. “The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, and to keep moving forward.”― Tyga