Published on November 3rd, 2020
The E-commerce industry has redefined the retail industry and offered new opportunities to the owners to expand their businesses. By launching online stores, owners can meet modern demand requirements and attract a huge number of customers to them.
With advanced feature integration in the E-stores, retailers are enabled to deliver unique and next-generation experiences to the users, which helps them to stay ahead in the market.
Now, users can turn the online store into real-time stores by opting for the latest features such as chatbots, voice recognition, and easy customization.
Undoubtedly, in the present times, to launch online stores have turned easier as ever before. There are several online platforms through which users can bring their own online store without any hassle.
Among the popular platforms, Magento is considered as the most popular and powerful online website builder, which allows users to bring their own online store without any technical knowledge.
It supports drag and drop functionality and in order to launch professional websites, business owners can hire a Magento website developer.
In this blog, let’s know the latest trends, which are dominating the E-commerce industry. Watch out – Top Trends of E-commerce Industry
1. Augmented Reality
AR technology is continuously enhancing and helps users to make better shopping decisions. The main reason that it has become a trend is to leverage its benefits users doesn’t require any AR based devices or handsets.
They can easily access from anywhere and anytime with their Smartphones and desktops or any other high functional devices.
- Users can replace the product with a real image.
- Companies that are leveraging its benefits – Adidas, Topshop, IKEA, and Vespa.
- Helps to turn your store into advanced and helps to enhance shopping experience.
- The best part of integrating AR into shopping platforms is it helps to exclude language barriers.
- It also personalises the shopping experiences.
- Increases users engagement and interactivity.
2. Voice Recognition
Voice recognition offers next generation experience to the users. It is the next major thing that will reflect into the E-commerce sector. Virtual assistants such as Amazon Echo (powered by Alexa) and Google Home (powered by Google Assistant).are highly popular as well as trending platforms.
The smart voice recognition software is build with the combination of AI technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition(ASR) and Text to Speech synthesis(TTS). It helps to engage users at a high level and turn the shopping process far easier than ever before.
According to Wikipedia, There are an estimated 3.25 billion digital voice assistants being used in devices around the world. Forecasts suggest that by 2023 the number of digital voice assistants will reach around eight billion units – a number higher than the world’s population.
- Amazon’s Alexa was supported on around 60,000 different smart home devices around the world, providing an excellent example of just how popular the software has become.
- Undoubtedly, it helps to enhance the communication process as well as it offers several features that can be leveraged to streamline the management. With voice recognition, voice history can be recorded and managed by the users. It helps to improve communication and deliver high end services to the users.
- The major reasons that users prefer to opt for this trend helps to improve communication among users as well as based on the natural language processings.
3. Easier Payment Methods
In the E-commerce sector, a major challenge for the users is to pay their shopping bills. Now, advanced solutions allow instant check outs from the online platforms. With mobile wallets or third party API integration, users are allowed to transfer with preferred platforms and in a secured way. This is the best thing now users can pay their bills easily with the integration of debit or credit cards.
4. Social Media Integration
Social media platforms have turned as one of most preferred and trending platforms. Most of the users prefer to share the particular product or link with their friends and family. Turning these processings easier for them, by integrating social media platforms you can allow them to bring traffic from different other platforms to your own online website as well as it helps you to increase your audience reach.
5. Drone Delivery
It is the latest trend, which has created a buzz, many online platforms have opted for drone delivery to send items from one place to another.It turns the delivery process, easier as well as faster than ever before. Still it is believed that experts are putting efforts to enhance it more.
E-commerce industry is raising its standards by offering advanced functionalities to their users. In order to leverage all the benefits of the E-commerce sector partner with an Ecommerce development company. Furthermore, the above trends are continuously creating buzz in the industry and experts are working on AI, AR, and VR to turn it more advanced.