March 1st, 2022 | Updated on June 27th, 2022
Wrist accessories for men are trending in 2022 more than ever before. You can find all kinds of accessories on display for men, both online and offline. Gone are the days when accessories for men were seldom available.
Now you can find bracelet men and various kada designs that can amp up any look. From celebrities to sports stars, most of them wear exclusive wrist accessories, which has become an ongoing trend for many to follow.
Here Are Some Exclusive Bracelet Options For Men Today:
Broad metal band bracelets – If you are someone to make heads turn, then this style is for you. It is one of the most versatile styles, yet sophisticated enough to be worn with formal wear.
Many even tailor their shirt sleeve to make them shorter for the bracelet to be visible. There are many bracelets for men in different metals that you can choose from:
- Silver bracelets for men
- Gold bracelets
- Rose gold
- Mixed metal (a quirky option that looks amazing when paired right)
Rope cords and strings – These are targeted mainly towards the young crowd. But that does not make them forbidden for men.
You can pair multiple styles together for a casual look, or a single string with a metal accent alongside a wristwatch looks great with formal wear.
Cause bands and personalised bands – Nowadays, you can find many foundations giving out bands to support a cause like AIDS awareness, Breast Cancer Awareness, and many others.
These bands should be flaunted not just for the style factor but also for generating public awareness. We can receive personalised bands as a gift from loved ones which can be easily worn with casual outfits. They are minimum in effort but have a maximum style quotient.
Leather cuffs – Leather cuffs can be of two types:
- Rustic, thick cuffs
- Sleek, formal cuffs
Both the options are trendy when paired with the right clothes and for the right occasion. Thick leather cuffs with various accents, like skulls, can be worn with denim and a t-shirt for a rugged look.
On the contrary, slim leather cuffs with minimal metal accents can be paired with formal wear to give a polished finish. Even silver bracelet men with sleek leather details look great with formal wear.
Kada Options For Men That You Simply Cannot Resist To Try:
- Plain Gold Kada – This is an evergreen style that you need to try today. Gold kadas can be kept simple or personalized according to your style preference. They all look good when paired with casual and formal wear, no matter what. A simple gold kada will never go out of style and can be worn for years when taken care of well.
- Traditional kadas – These can be available in various metal options – silver, gold, and others. They are a bit more detailed than a plain kada but look great when paired with traditional wear. Men wear traditional kadas during various occasions like weddings, pujas, and other ceremonies. You can find many options at your local jeweller or online sites that might have some engravings, motifs, or other such traditional designs.
- Modern kadas – In recent times, the humble kada has been elevated, and how! From pearls, precious and semi-precious stones to beads and crystals, they have found their way in men’s kada designs. Even materials like suede and leather can be found in kadas, which are popular among the younger crowd. They look good with casual or ethnic wear. Some even prefer to wear them for a casual event, with a classic pair of denim and a simple t-shirt or solid shirt.
- Contemporary chain kadas – These are super wearable, stylish, and available at most online and offline stores. Many designer houses also have their variations of the chain kada with an added twist. They are more versatile than their bulky ancestors and can be paired with almost anything. A simple chain kada in your favourite metal takes your overall look to the next level.
Taking Care Of Your Beloved Accessories
Flaunting your favourite accessories for years needs ample care and proper storage. Bracelets for men need some time and care to make them last longer and look like new.
The same goes for kadas for men. When purchasing bracelets and kadas in precious metals, you need to understand their value and keep them protected.
Here are some tips for you on how to take care of your favourite accessories so that you can enjoy them forever:
- Clean your bracelets and kadas at least twice every month. You can simply do it at home by soaking them in a solution of warm water and delicate soap. Also, use a soft brush to clean off surface dirt and sweat. After soaking, rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Store precious accessories in a dark place, away from direct sunlight. You can keep them in an airtight box for better protection.
- Try to take your accessories for a professional clean-up once in a while. This will make sure your bracelets and kadas are deeply cleaned and polished well for long-lasting sparkle.
Accessorising the right way will make you stand apart from others. Nowadays, thousands of options are available when it comes to bracelets for men. So, instead of waiting anymore, simply browse your favourite accessories and buy quality products at the best price.