December 23rd, 2020 | Updated on June 30th, 2022
Say “I love you” whenever you feel it; Play with your children; Kiss and hug your spouse in front of the kids. Scroll down to discover 20 easy ways to be a good parent.
1. Be the role model your children deserve
2. Trust Yourself, and Give Yourself a break.
3. If your child rejects a new dish, don’t give up hope.
4. Say “I love you” whenever you feel it.
5. Explore And Discover their passions safely
6. Play with your children.
7. Read books together every day
8. Your Kid recall the family rituals — like bedtimes and game night — that you do together.
9. Just say “No.”
10. Kiss and hug your spouse in front of the kids
11. Give appropriate praise, be specific, and don’t just say You’re great
12. Always remember that art of conversation is an important social skill
13. Show your child how to become a responsible citizen
14. Explain to your kids why values are important
15. Sitting down at the table together is a relaxed way for everyone to connect. You must eat at least one meal as a family each day
16. Get kids moving and let your toddler walk instead of ride in her stroller.
17. Encouraging your kid to brush twice a day
18. Put your baby to bed drowsy but still awake
19. Hang out together for 10 or 15 minutes with no interruptions.
20. Cheer the good stuff