May 22nd, 2017 | Updated on September 3rd, 2019
Fathers — both biological fathers and those special people who take on this role in your life voluntarily — deserve to be praised and appreciated for all they do for us. They are often the source of strength in our families growing up: our dads are both our protectors and the ones who work hard to support the family, with minimal complaints.
Enjoy these 42 remarkable Father’s Day quotes, and hand-pick one or two favorites to include in your Father’s Day card to Dad this year.
1. A Good Father Is More Than A Hundred School Teachers.
2. Father – I May Outgrow Your Lap, But I Know I Will Never Outgrow Your Heart.
3. Fathers Are The Most Ordinary Men Who Are Turned By Love Into The Biggest Hero, Adventurer, Story Teller And Singer Of Songs.
4. The Mark Of A Wonderful Father Is The One Whose Children Run Into His Arms When His Arms Are Empty.
5. Some People Don’t Believe In Heroes, But They Haven’t Seen My Dad.
6. I Believe That What We Become Depends On What Our Fathers Teach Us At Odd Moments, When They Aren’t Trying To Teach Us. We Are Formed By The Little Scraps Of Wisdom.
7. The Quality Of A Father Can Be Seen In The Goals, Dreams And Aspirations He Sets Not Only For Himself, But For His Family.
8. If At First You Don’t Succeed, Call Dad.
9. My Dad – He Can Play With Me Like A Kid, Give Advice To Me Like A Friend And Protect Me Like A Body Guard.
10. If You Look Inside A Father’s Heart Where No One Else Can See, You Will Find He Is As Sentimental And As Soft As He Can Be.
11. A Father Is Neither An Anchor To Hold Us Back, Nor A Sail To Take Us There. He Is A Guiding Light Whose Love Shows Us The Way. Thank You Dad.
12. A Father Stands Behind Us Endlessly, And Even Though At Times We Tend To Fall, He Is Always There To Guide Us To The Light.
13.My Father Gave Me The Greatest Gift Anyone Could Give Another Person – He Believed In Me.
14. FAthers Are Wonderful In A Million Different Ways, And They Always Deserve Loving Compliments And Lots Of Praise.
15. A Father Is A Bodyguard That Protects Us And Gives Us Comfort And Also Offers His Compassion By Offering Us His Shoulder And Arms.
16. It Was My Father Who Taught Me To Value Myself.
17. Dad – When I Count My Blessings, I Count You Twice.
18. A Father Is A Son’s First Hero And A Daughter’s First Love.
19. A Father Is The Strength Of The Family Who Bonds And Holds Us Together.
20. A Father Means So Many Different Things – An Understanding Heart And A Source Of Strength And Support Right From The Start.
21. A Father Is Always Ready To Help In A Kind And Thoughtful Way, With Forgiveness And Encouragement.
22. Who Needs A Super Hero When I Have You As My Dad?
23. Daddies Don’t Just Love Their Children Now And Then, It’s A Love Without An End.
24. My Fingers May Be Small, But I Can Still Wrap Daddy Around Them.
25. You Know All Is Right When Your Father Has A Way Of Putting It All Back Together
26. He Did Not Tell Me How To Live, He Lived And Let Me Watch Him Do It.
27. The Older I Get, The Smarter My Father Seems To Get.
28. Dad, For All Those Times I Left It Unsaid, Thank You.
29. Dad, Thanks For Being Around And Showing Me The Way.
30. Father, Thank You For Being Patient With Me Even When I Made It So Difficult For You.
31. The Greatest Gift And Blessing Is Having You As A Father.
32. For Each Of The Years You Have Been With Me, I Have Been The Most Special Creature Walking On This Planet.
33. Today I Give You My Little Foot Print, That Will One Day Fit Your Shoe. I Watch What You Are Doing, Because Daddy, I Want To Be Like You.
34. You Set Me Free And You Told Me, That I Could Always Count On You. From That Day On Daddy I Made A Vow That I Will Grow Up And Be Just Like You.
35. A Great Dad Never Raises His Voice, He Improves The Argument.
36. Daddy – Forever Can Never Be Long Enough For Me To Feel Like I’ve Had You In My Life For Long Enough.
37. Happiness Is The Feeling Of Knowing That Even Though You Are Not Always By My Side, You Are Always Guiding Me.
38. You Taught Me That Each Hardship In Life And Each Fall I Have Taken Has Only Made Me Stronger And Made Me Beautiful.
39. The Reason That I Will Always Love You More Than Any Other Man In The World Is That There Will Be At Least One Man Who Will Never Hurt Me.
40. Daddy, You Are As Smart As Ironman, As Strong As Hulk, As Fast As Superman, As Brave As Batman – You Are My Favorite Super Hero.
>41. Some Heroes Do Not Wear A Cap, They Are Called Dads.
42. Daddy, I Don’t Have To Know, I Just Trust That You Will Always Do Right By Me.
Source: momjunction.com, quotery.com