March 16th, 2017 | Updated on April 23rd, 2021
Masturbation is a truth of life, however, it’s still stigmatized. Guys do it, so do chicks. Masturbation might not be as taboo as it used to be, but we’re still not encouraged to be as experimental and adventurous in our solo-sex lives as we are in our regular ones.
While some people believe that there is no need for masturbation, however self stimulation allows you to discover your own body and find out what you like. If you know your body and know what excites you then you can communicate that to your partner.
Guys And Chicks, “Solo sex” is healthy, and can enhance your relationships. So here are 10 healthy benefits of masturbation For men and women:
1. Sexual arousal and orgasm produce a chemical called oxytocin, which works as a natural pain reliever.
2. It helps reduce headaches, muscle aches, other assorted aches and pains and is a great cure for insomnia.
3. It helps to relax and relieve tension after a stressful day.
4. It may help fight off depression. The endorphins released during sex or masturbation can improve your overall mood.
5. If you’re not in a relationship, it gives you the sexual release you need.
6. Research has shown that men who masturbate regularly are less at risk of developing prostate cancer.
7. It can improve the immune system and contribute to overall health.
8. Masturbation also helps combat premature ejaculation. If you can train yourself to last longer solo, you’ll last longer with your partner.
9. For women especially, masturbation allows you to explore and understand your body better, so you will know exactly what you like when you have sex with a partner. This benefits both partners involved.
10. Sex and masturbation increase the flow of testosterone in the body, which helps to transport a hormone called DHEA, which is important to the immune system. The extra testosterone also strengthens bones and muscles. With all this new found knowledge of what a healthy and pleasurable experience it is, it may be a good idea to try it more often. What do you think?
Health Disclaimer :
Information provided by Newszii.com does in no way substitute for qualified medical opinion. Any text, videos or any other material provided by us should be considered as generic information only. Any health related information may vary from person to person, hence we advice you to consult specialists for more information.
Source: menshealth.com, smh.com.au