January 2nd, 2019 | Updated on March 5th, 2020
A big thank you to the different advancements in medicine and science and also the modern technology due to which people no longer have to compromise with their looks due to aging effects.
Being a vital component of human interaction and communication, the human face happens to be the most noticeable part to get affected by damage and aging.
Through different facial rejuvenation treatments, men and women alike are capable of taking control of their appearance choosing the most appropriate surgery and reaping the perks of a youthful look.
Basics About Facial Rejuvenation
With regards to facial rejuvenation methods, people involved in the business of plastic surgery are referring to different procedures which can aid a patient in rejuvenating their face. Often these procedures are surgical. In general, they concentrate on a specific area of concern on the face.
Often these can be performed together for attaining optimal overall results. Here the most common types of facial rejuvenation comprise rhinoplasty, mid-facelift, facial implants, facelift, ear surgery, eyelid surgery, and brow lifts.
Such procedures specifically focus on the face along with its features for reducing wrinkles, eliminating excess skin, redistributing fat deposits and also addressing other facets essential for rejuvenating the skin.
Ways in Which Facial Rejuvenation Can Help You
When you choose Dr Jennifer Burns Facial Rejuvenation, it can help you in the following ways:
- It will reverse damage to the skin and features from acne scarring, sun exposure, aging and more.
- It will reduce aging around the eyes, along with the jawline and outside the mouth’s corners along with other places.
- It will help in correcting a physiological problem which plagues a person for years such as a pointy nose or ears which stick out.
- It will help to improve one’s self-image by giving them a youthful appearance.
- It will help boost one’s self-confidence both in personal and work life.
- It will create a new beginning for a person be it to start anew, a marriage or a milestone birthday.
- It will provide an appearance which no skincare products can offer.
Facial Rejuvenation and Procedures Involved
When it comes to facial rejuvenation techniques, the list is very long and at times also includes non-surgical procedures such as chemical peel. On the surgical context, the list comprises of the following:
- The Brow Lift- Also known as the forehead lift, it handles horizontal wrinkles present on the drooping brow and the forehead. The brow can furrow and weigh down with age making the person appear sad, tired and angry always. This procedure can be done through a traditional method or endoscopic surgery. If you want to reduce aging, brow lift surgery is the way to go.
- The Eyelid Lift- Like the eyebrows the eyelids too can sag. When the elasticity of the skin breaks and results in the accumulation of fat in the unwanted portions of the face, most people experience drooping, puffy eyelids. Here eyelid surgery can help.
- The Facelift- This is for rejuvenating the overall appearance of the face via concentrating on the creases within the jawline and loose skin which sags. Through a facelift, the surgeon will use strategic incisions for manipulating the skin, tissue, muscle, and fat of that area for creating a youthful appearance and defined profile.
Apart from these, the list of surgeries also includes facial implants, the mid-facelift, and rhinoplasty. Consult the best surgeon to know which facial rejuvenation technique will aid you to attain the appearance that you desire.
Health Disclaimer :
Information provided by Newszii.com does in no way substitute for qualified medical opinion. Any text, videos or any other material provided by us should be considered as generic information only. Any health related information may vary from person to person, hence we advice you to consult specialists for more information.