Published on January 17th, 2019
A gentle kiss on the forehead means everything to the girl. Kiss isn’t always related to intimacy. It sometimes defines the sign of love. Kiss your partner with real love which will melt them.
Here is 30 super romantic Quotes about kissing
1. Kiss me and you will see how important I am.
2. Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.
3. How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries.
—Samuel Sullivan Cox
4. He took her into his arms again, using all his strength to be gentle, and let his lips touch hers so lightly he could hardly feel it.
5.His kisses tapped into deep mines of memory, and the years that had separated us fell away as if they were nothing.
6. A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness.
7. And we were kissing like drowning people breathe—like suddenly we’d discovered something that has never been so sweet before that moment.
8. The kiss itself is immortal. It travels from lip to lip, century to century, from age to age. Men and women garner these kisses, offer them to others and then die in turn.
—Guy de Maupassant
9. I kiss her. I kiss her and kiss her. I try not to bite her lip. She tastes like vodkahoney.
10. We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.
11. It was the kiss of a man who had waited years for the moment, and feared that it would never come again.
12. The first kiss can be as terrifying as the last.
13. It was a kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. It was a kiss to make angels faint and demons weep…a passionate, demanding, soul-searing kiss that nearly knocked the earth off its axis.
14. You should be kissed and by someone who knows how.
15. If you kiss on the first date and it’s not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes it’s better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
16. My first kiss. A new kind of kiss, like the new kind of music still playing, softly, in the distance—wild and arrhythmic, desperate. Passionate.
17. Now a soft kiss—aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.
18. Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
19. It was the best first kiss in the history of first kisses. It was as sweet as sugar. And it was warm, as warm as pie. The whole world opened up and I fell inside. I don’t know where I was, but I didn’t care. I didn’t care because the only person who mattered was there with me.
—Sarah Addison Allen
20. How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.
21. A first kiss is the demarcation line: the same information that a moment ago felt private, all of a sudden seems unfair to withhold. And with that exchange came more.
22. Then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before…and it was blissful oblivion, better than firewhisky; she was the only real thing in the world.
—J. K. Rowling
23. I’m going to kiss you now, and I don’t know if I’ll ever stop.
24. A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted.
25. He kisses like he’s dying of thirst, and I’m water.
—Jennifer L. Armentrout
26. A kiss is a rosy dot over the ‘i’ of loving.
—Cyrano de Bergerac
27. Well, it’s either kiss me or kill me, that’s how I see it.
28. The kiss is neither returned nor exchanged, because it’s free.
—Charles de Leusse
29. The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth, if thou kiss not me?
—Percy Bysshe Shelley
30. My nose itched, and I knew I should drink wine or kiss a fool.