March 6th, 2020 | Updated on February 15th, 2022
Women though so special have been downtrodden in some segments of the society. Considered as the weaker sex many of them were not able to fulfill most of their lives due to this gender bias.
As women’s day approaches it is our chance to give these women a chance to break the taboo and have a fulfilled life.
Only when we give them a reason to strive and succeed will they be able to forget the miseries of the past and succeed in life. Here’s to womanhood and let us rejoice for their empowerment.
Read on with us such empowering international women’s day Instagram captions that bring out to the struggles of an average woman in the most beautiful form. Share them with the women in your life and let them know that you definitely care.
1. “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” –Ntozake Shange
2. “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.” –Maya Angelou
3. “Let’s be proud to be born girls!” –Djingarey Maiga
4. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
5. “The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud.” –Coco Chanel
6. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.” –Kamala Harris
7. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.” –Oprah
8. “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.” –Marilyn Monroe
9. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” –Beyonce
10. “For me, my message – It’s a tagline- Take women into consideration! That’s all it is.” –Shyamala Gomez
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” –Hillary Clinton
13. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” –Michelle Obama
14. “Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so.” –Elastigirl
15. “I don’t know a woman alive who isn’t courageous.” –Reese Witherspoon
16. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” –Melinda Gates
17. “I do not wish women to have power over men but over themselves.” –Mary Shelley
18. “If you have a dream, don’t let anybody take it away.” –Selena Quintanilla, Singer
19. “Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you.” –Viola Davis
20. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” –Margaret Thatcher
21. “We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men.” –Emma Watson
22. “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” –G.D. Anderson
23. “As soon as I had enough agency in my life to grow up, I became who I am.” –Janet Mock