Published on January 9th, 2017
Scroll Down For The Video
1. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
2. The love we give away is the only love we keep.
3. There is no remedy for love but to love more.
4. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life,That word is Love.
5. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
6. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
7. To try to write love is to confront the muck of language: that region of hysteria where language is both too much and too little, excessive and impoverished.
8. The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
9. I know of only one duty, and that is to love.
10. Only when you are lost can love find itself in you without losing its way.
11 Rules for happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for.
12. At the touch of love, every man becomes a poet.
13. That which is done out of love is always beyond good and evil.
14. To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say, and to finish without knowing what you have written.
15. It is love that asks, that seeks, that knocks, that finds, and that is faithful to what it finds.
16. Faith is like love, it cannot be forced.
17. But is it what we love, or how we love, that makes true good?
18. Love alone is the true seed of every merit in you, and of all acts for which you must atone.
19. Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.
20. Love is of all the passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.
21. The reason why all men honor love is because it looks up, and not down; aspires and not despairs.
Watch 14 Most Beautiful Quotes for Lovers Video
Source: YouTube Channel : Quotes Empire
Source: thoughtcatalog.com and Image : pixabay.com