Love isn’t complicated or painful. In fact, it’s effortless. Many women say they try hard but they just can’t make relationships work. A few others say they had no idea when the relationship started to go bad. But in reality, all of us know what we need to do to fix a relationship all the time!
Scroll Down For The Video
If you’re looking for relationship advice for women, just keep these 21 tips in mind. It’ll help you experience better relationships and have a better love life too!
1. Men think they hate high maintenance women.
2. Love is a complex blend of physical attraction and emotional attachment for men.
3. Every guy loves a girl who’s a lady on the street and a hooker in bed.
4. Love is full of layers. Take time to fall in love, and experience the relationship one step at a time.
5. Insecurity woes. Don’t let your insecurities get the better of you.
6. Praise him for his achievements, even if it’s small.
7. Don’t try too hard to please your man if your gestures aren’t reciprocated.
8. Play with him.
You may also like 27 Ways You Can Identify The Difference Between Love And Infatuation
9. Men are easily influenced by other men around them in their life.
10. Not all men understand the art of chivalry, romantic gestures and romance.
11. Listen to his point of view before arguing back or cutting across him.
12. You can’t change someone who doesn’t want to be changed.
13. Don’t constantly remind him of his past failures.
14. Don’t blame yourself.
15. Men can’t read minds.
16. No guy likes a drama queen, especially if she goes looking for ways to complicate the relationship.
17. The silent treatment “Ignoring your boyfriend”.
18. You and your partner are a team.
19. A man needs his space, even if he doesn’t ask for it.
20. Don’t knee him below the belt using sarcasm or snide comments.
21. Be his shoulder to lean on.
Watch The Video: Relationship Advice For Women