Published on May 31st, 2019
Amazon AWS is a platform of services in the cloud developed by Amazon for hosting any type of web project, from business solutions and large-scale projects, gaming platforms or mobile applications. It is an ideal option for projects that target different countries since Amazon data centers are distributed all over the world.
Cloud architects are responsible for managing a cloud computing structure in an organization. Its functions cover everything related to servers, platforms, storage solutions, connectivity and software, depending on the chosen cloud model: public, private or hybrid.
The commitment to the cloud is not something that should be taken lightly and the need for a plan, along with someone with the necessary training to lead and coordinate all who participate in it to bring it to fruition makes the figure of the architect relevant cloud.
Why Cloud Architects Should Attain AWS Certification
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming one of the certificates that must be with any of IT professional who is working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the Architect Associate Exam of Certified – Associated Solutions.
Even if you have never logged in to the AWS console before, by the end of this course you will be able to take the CSA exam. It is not necessary that you know how to program or have experience with previous AWS.
With this certification in your pocket, you will start to get many more job offers than now and you will be able to have a better salary.
In this course, we will start from the simplest of the AWS platform and then we will go into the individual elements. This course will explore Route 53, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Autoscale Groups, Load Balancing, RDS, Red Shift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC, etc.
One can do online AWS certification by mean of online sites. There are many sites which provide WS certification online.
AWS is constantly evolving its platform; in the current years, there have been thousands of new service announcements for the AWS certified professional.
As 2016 progresses, we will update the course with new content, so you will not have to worry about it being outdated.
Most chapters are between 5 to 12 minutes, and none of them exceeds 20 minutes.
Among The Recommended Programs, The Consultant Recommends The Following Courses:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect: AWS is one of the most used cloud services in the business. This AWS Certified Solution establishes your skills when running AWS applications and infrastructure.
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect: Google’s cloud architect certification assesses your ability to design, plan, manage and provide cloud architecture and infrastructure solutions.
- IBM Cloud Computing Solution Architect: IBM Cloud Computing Solution Architect demonstrates its ability to “design, plan, architecture and management principles of an IBM cloud computing infrastructure.”
Who can do the online AWS certification?
- Beginners in AWS. No experience is necessary for AWS.
- Solution Architects
- Programmers interested in deploying applications in AWS
Conclusion: If you are looking to increase your expertise in the field of Cloud Computing then AWS certification is best for you. AWS certification will not only boost your resume, it will enhance your profile.
A large number of companies are moving forward with AWS at astounding rates. Getting your AWS certification now will help you to gain that extra mile in your career.