You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. —Albert Einstein
Falling in love is sheer bliss as we can say in simple terms. Apart from the assurance that finally there is someone to take care of you, there is also the fear that you may lose the person soon.
It is with these insecurities that the relationship keeps growing with time and becomes quite strong. However, there are some thoughts of love that are unanimously experienced by all the new lovers.
Here is a list of 20 such awesome thoughts which have engulfed all the lovers. Thankfully most of them are able to overcome or defeat them and make their relationship strong.
Scroll Down For The Video
1. I Thought About If I Was Truly Happy.
2. I Thought About How Much I Was Scared Of A Future With Him, Unsure If I Wanted It.
3. I Thought About How Unsure I Was About The Relationship.
4. I Thought About How Much More Experience He Had Than I Did, And How Unfair It Was.
5. I Thought About Not Getting The Chance To Kiss Another Guy.
6. I Thought About Other Guys, And How Jealous I Was When He Texted Other Girls I Thought Were Into Him.
7. I Thought About Feeling Stuck In The Relationship.
8. I Thought About Wanting To Make It Past Seven Months – His Longest Relationship – Or Better Yet, Wanting To Make It To A Year.
9. I Thought About How Intimidating His Sister Made Me Feel And How Futile It Felt To Get Her On My Side.
10. I Thought About How Much We Argued.
You may also like 17 Tiny Things You Need To Do To Make Your Life Better
11. I Thought About Our Age Difference And How It Never Felt Like One.
12. I Thought About Whether I Was Attracted To Him Or Not.
13. I Thought About His Smell, And How I Longed To Smell It On His Sweatshirts Forever.
14. I Thought About How Great It Felt, Lying On His Arm, Fingers Laced Together, In The Car On The Way Back From The Movies, And How I Didn’t Want It To End, Tears Streaming Down My Cheeks.
15. I Thought About How Much I Loved The Way He Sang Songs Like “Fine By Me” By Andy Grammer.
16. I Thought About How I Would Know I Loved Him, Wondering When That Moment Would Be And When It Was Appropriate For It To Be.
17. I Thought About How Emotionally Attached I Was.
18. I Thought About How Small He Made Me Feel Sometimes.
19. I Never Thought About How Much I Loved Him, How In Love I Was With Him Until It Was Too Late.
20. I Thought About How I Could Never Stop Thinking. Ever.
Watch The Video 36 Questions That Make Strangers Fall In Love
Video : AsapSCIENCE : Youtube Channel