August 5th, 2019 | Updated on June 29th, 2022
Each individual’s struggle is different from others. Some people struggle for existence. Many struggle for success.
There are few whose struggle is all about achieving greatness. But only few of us have strength to turn our struggle into success.
Napoleon Hill said: “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle”.
Nobody struggles more than a sportsperson. Our sports heroes had to overcome adversity to achieve glory. They refused to be beaten by injuries, failures, missed milestones nothing etc.
Here Are 20 Inspirational Sports Quotes.
1. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
2. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion’.”– Muhammad Ali
3. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
4. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
6. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
7. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
8. “When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge.” – Terry Bradshaw
9. “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” – Pele
10. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
11. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” – Michael Phelps
12. “What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.” – Andre Agassi
13.“Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Marv Levy
14. “If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.” – Mark Spitz
15. “Stubbornness usually is considered a negative, but I think that trait has been a positive for me.” – Cal Ripken Jr.
16. “I never left the field saying I could have done more to get ready and that gives me piece of mind.” – Peyton Manning
17. “If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.” – Herschel Walker
18. “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
19. “I’ve learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.” – Tom Landry
20. “It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there.” – Mia Hamm