In today’s world, there seems to be no end to the tips and techniques available for beauty enhancement. A standard and much sought-after skincare treatment is facial.
A facial not only gives a smooth texture to the skin but it also hydrates it and gives a glow to the natural complexion. Singapore offers a wide range of facial treatments to suit all kind of pocket sizes. Note the list below for the best facials in Singapore
1. Extraction-Focused Facial At My Cosy Room
- The Treatment: My premium extraction facial
- Duration: 120 minutes
- P.S.: Rebates are available for first-timers (residents of Singapore only). Tourists can also enjoy a discount on original prices.
- About The Experience: Located on the Cairnhill Road, My Cosy Room is a Victorian-style furnished, boutique spa specialized in treating congested and clogged skin pores. The experts at the spa use customized techniques based on the analysis of your skin type. The treatment majorly comprises makeup removal, facial massage, cleansing, and removal of dead skin cells, extraction and finally a head and shoulder massage.
2. Sulwhasoo-Based Facial Spa At Ion Orchard
- The Treatment: Essential treatment and eye care treatment
- Duration: 60 to 80 minutes
- P.S.: Here they use two special jade rings for massage inspired by the Korean culture.
- About The Experience: This treatment is idle for the dull and aging skin. Ginseng, an ingredient that rejuvenates the skin is a crucial ingredient for the products used in this particular treatment. It primarily comprises a specialized facial massage that stimulates blood circulation, uplifts facial muscles and slows skin aging.
3. Laser Technology-Basedttreatment At La Source Spa
- The treatment: La Radiance Facial
- Duration: 75 minutes
- P.S.: It uses Dynamic Pulsed Light (DPL) technique for the upliftment and toning of the skin.
- About The Experience: An appealing Tuscan-styled décor and a range of facial massages to full body massages define La Source Spa. The facial is for tired-looking and dull skin. The application of laser technology and the natural cleansing and extraction process gives radiance and glow to skin of all types.
4. Customised Treatment Facial At Elements Wellness Group Of Spas
- The Treatment: Dermaheal Aqua Peel Facial
- Duration: 90 minutes
- P.S.: Special discounts on offer for first-timers.
- About The Experience: This group offers micronized ion Jacuzzi, onsen bath and infrared sauna among other amenities. Depending on the skin condition, a varied range of customized treatments is available. The Aqua Peel facial is for tackling pigmentation and dryness. It removes dead skin cells and deals with clogged pores, leaving the skin sufficiently hydrated, smoother and brighter.
5. Ayurvedic Facial At Trimmings Spa And Salon
- The Treatment: Aveda Tulasara Facial
- Duration: 90 minutes
- P.S.: The salon applies the ancient healing art of Ayurveda.
- About The Experience: It offers a relaxing treatment that one can opt for on a regular basis. The treatment comprises deep cleansing, facial mask, extraction and a facial massage. It concludes with a head massage or a back, neck and shoulder massage. This treatment evens the skin tone and relaxes the facial muscles.
A little pampering to the body can rejuvenate the skin as well as the mind.