Published on June 28th, 2017
1. Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
2. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
3. Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.
4. Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.
5. Would you become a pilgrim on the road of love? The first condition is that you make yourself humble as dust and ashes.
6. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the ground; there are a thousand ways to go home again.
7. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.
8. Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth
9. Why do you stay in prison, when the door is so wide open?
10. The Prophets accept all agony and trust it For the water has never feared the fire
11. Your depression is connected to your insolence and refusal to praise
12. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
13. May these vows and this marriage be blessed.
14. Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.
15. Be certain that in the religion of Love there are no believers and unbelievers. LOVE embraces all.
16. Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation.
17. These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.
18. If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?
19. The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
20. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
21. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
22. What you seek is seeking you.
23. The cure for the pain, is in the pain.
24. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
25. Love is the bridge between you and everything.