April 24th, 2020 | Updated on September 4th, 2021
Stretch marks are often considered as scar lines that reduce your beauty. Instead, it’s a reward for keeping a baby in your belly and giving birth to a new life.
These stretch marks symbolizes your struggle of uneasiness, back pains and burning sensations in your stomach that you have experienced for almost 9 months.
So just give it a thought, whether you should embrace these stretch marks of pride or get embarrassed about it. We have collected proud stretch marks quotes for you that will inspire you to be yourself with more confidence.
For a lot of people, it’s a problem that can get fixed with surgeries and various treatments. We need to learn how to be comfortable in our own bodies rather than blindly follow the trends. You can find wonderful pregnancy stretch mark quotes here that will give you your own definition of perfection.
1. Those lines on her thighs are poetry and the stretching of her skin tells a story of a strong beautiful woman.-R.H. Sin
2. Stretch marks are the real badge of a woman.-Kenneth Mars
3. Her stretch marks were lighting strikes of life, proving she could weather the storm.-Desiree Marie
4. Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.-Joyce Armor
5. Those stretch marks are nothing more than the fingerprints and impressions of the hands of God.-Unknown
6. Stretchmarks are the finest literature you’ll ever read.-unknown
7. For every women unhappy with her postpartum marks, is another who wishes she had them.-unknown
8. Your body is not ruined; you’re a goddamn tiger who earned her stripes.-unknown
9. I’m beautiful. My stretch marks are proof that I brought life into this world and that means more than your opinion.
10. A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars.-Carly Simon