Published on April 6th, 2019
Getting hormones from men’s body strengthens pregnant women’s immune system. Such women may be less likely to suffer miscarriages, a new study has revealed.
How can a pregnant woman get hormones and proteins from his partner’s body? Simple, by giving her male partner oral sex and swallowing semen. Women who swallow semen of their partners build up a tolerance, which helps them grow their foetuses healthily.
This has been revealed by researchers from Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands. The research is based on the pregnancy history and oral sex habit of 234 women.
Although the sample size of the study was very small, but it has thrown up enough evidence suggesting a link between oral sex and miscarriage.
One in 100 women in the UK suffer from recurrent miscarriage. Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when a woman has three or more miscarriages in a row.
How the new research is different from the past studies?
The past research gave too much importance to mother’s biology, ignoring the fact that a foetus is half-made of the father’s DNA.
If a pregnant woman has better tolerance thanks to her sexual habit, her body is less likely to reject the baby.
Pregnancy And Miscarriage
- Older women are more likely to suffer from miscarriage
- Women, under 30, have fewer chances of miscarriage than women aged between 35-39. Women over 45 have fifty percent chance of suffering from miscarriage.
- Miscarriage starts with vaginal bleeding, followed by cramping and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Bleeding could vary from light to heavy, so heavy that some women are shocked by the volume of blood.
- Fever, weakness and back pain are other symptoms which pregnant women should not ignore
How To Avoid Miscarriage?
- Don’t smoke
- Avoid even secondhand smoke
- Drinking alcohol during pregnancy is a bad habit. Quit this.
- Caffeine up a to a certain limit is fine, but don’t go beyond recommended limit
- Healthy weight, healthy diets are also essential for the health of your baby