December 28th, 2019 | Updated on October 28th, 2021
It does not matter whether you have a Samsung, an iPhone, a Vivo, an Oppo or whichever other brands of smartphone because you still have to take care of it at the end of the day.
A lot of these phones, especially iPhones are pretty expensive, especially if you are someone that likes to upgrade to the newest model after every year or two.
Now, iPhones do happen to have a reputation for being a bit more delicate and fragile compared to their competitors, and this criticism does have a lot of truth to it.
This is why it is important that you have a phone case and a glass protector on your phone to keep it safe from immediate damage in case of falls.
However, apart from that, there are other problems that your iPhone can start running into, and if you do not recognize these problems early on and get them fixed, they can end up becoming a bigger problem that can cause a lot of damage to your phone and your wallet in repairs, or in the worst-case scenario, render your phone useless and result in your having to buy a new phone entirely.
This is why we are going to talk about a few common problems iPhone users can run into and what they can do to deal with that problem in order to keep their phone in working condition for longer.
You can go through a number of other blogs and pages that are dedicated to the subject, and if you happen to be interested, you learn more about break-fix now a website dedicated to these services and see if they have anything to offer you.
Dealing With Physical Damage Of Your iPhone
The first type of issue we will address when it comes to your iPhone is the issues that are created by actual physical damage to your phone. For this purpose, we will be talking about two scenarios, and that is mainly fall damage and water damage.
- If you have dropped your iPhone and you notice cracks across your actual screen or a non-response home button, then you have a problem in your hand. If your screen is cracked to the point that it is not responding or if you are seeing streaks or a completely white or blank screen, then you have a problem. In this scenario, you will need to get your screen replaced. This will cost you a decent amount of money, and it will bring your phone’s resale price down exponentially, but that is the only way you can repair your iPhone in this situation, or you will have to buy a replacement.
- A non-responsive home button after fall damage is also indicative of a problem, and it will need to go in for professional iPhone 11 repair, and even that cannot guarantee that your home button will work as smoothly as it used to.
- If you dropped your iPhone in a body of water, and in case you have a model that is not water-proof, you will have to work on drying your phone first of all. This includes drying every component that you can, if you know how to take out each component, then you can dismantle your iPhone and do it yourself. However, if you do not know how to and are too afraid of dealing with water damage, then you will have to send your iPhone for repairs once you have dried it to the best of your abilities.
How To Deal With Other Serious Problems
Your iPhone Can Run Into
Apart from apparent physical damage, there are other serious problems that your iPhone can run into, and these may or may not include:
- Your data suddenly disappearing on its own. You can, of course, make use of iCloud and recover your data from that backup, but if this is happening frequently, then you need to get your iPhone looked at by a professional.
- If your phone is hanging and taking a long time to open, close or to switch between applications, then there might be a problem in your phone’s processing speed, and this is normal as your phone grows older, however, if you just recently got your iPhone and it is creating these problems, then you will have to give it for repairs because something is clearly not working correctly.
- If there are new applications appearing on your phone that you have not downloaded yourself, then that could be indicative of potential malware and viruses on your phone. In this type of scenario, it is advised to not open those applications and to simply hand in your phone for repairs so that the experts can look into what might be causing the unexpected application downloads and then remove the malware safely from your phone in case there actually are viruses in your iPhone