Before going for a dine out, you must ensure your booking using your preferred restaurant reservation system for a convenient dining experience.
Now, here is a list of 25 things, fast food restaurants don’t want you to know about:
1.Those grill marks on your burgers were put on when being processed in the factory.
2. The french fries are usally not fresh, one way to make sure they are is to order them without salt. They’ll have to cook a fresh batch and you can add your own salt later.
3. That chili you ordered is usually made out of left over hamburger meat.
4. Most restaurant’s salads contain just as many calories as one Big Mac.
5. Next time you get a drink out of a soda fountain, look up the ice chute. Quite often you can find mold.
6. Just about 50% of restaurant fountain drink despensers have fecal bacteria on them.
You May Also Like The 25 Most Weight Loss Friendly Foods On The Planet
7. Those pictures and videos of food on these fast food commercials, they’re airbrushed and touched up with fiberglass. It takes two hours to set up just one hamburger.
8. In fast food restaurants, a lot of kitchen employees suprisingly follow the 10 second rule.
9. Fast food restaurants throw away an incredible amount of unused food every night.
10. At some restaurants, including Taco Bell, the food carries over to the next day for serving.
11. Restaurants of the same chain can have vastly different standards and quality. It usually depends upon the management.
12. All fast food workers are supposed to wear gloves when they prepare food but most of the time nobody follows that rule.
13. Next time take a look around the parking lot, bathroom or sitting area of a restaurant. If it’s dirty, imagine what the places you can’t see look like, expecially the kitchen.
14. In 1970 around $6 billion was spent on fast food. Today that number is up to $200 billion
15. The soft drinks that you drink are marked up by 1200%. That syrup in your coke cost the fast food companies only a couple of pennies.
You May Also Like 15 Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast For Teenage Girls
16. Some fast food milkshakes can easily contain over 50 different kinds of chemicals.
17. Fast food companies load up with high fructose corn syrup because it’s a cheap sweetener. It also will trick your body into wanting more of it.
18. Lots of places around closing time they’ll give you decaf coffee whether you ordered it that way or not. They do this because they don’t want to clean two different coffee pots.
19. If you get a lemon in your drink you better be careful. Often the employees will not wash their hands and they’ll just lay out the lemons, cut them up, and serve them.
20. Cashiers are not supposed to tell you how many calories are in your dish, even if they know it. They are supposed to tell you that “All that informtion is available online.”
You May Also Like Top 17 Foods As Energizing As Coffee To Make Your Day Full Of Energy
21. Fast food restaurants scrambled eggs are made out of a premixed powder-concentrate and water.
22. Lots of times fast food companies’ salads are made several days in advance and just sit in the refrigerator until someone orders it.
23. Just one hamburger can contain meat from 100 different cows.
24. Fast food companies are one of the top exploiters of cheap labor. They actively engage in anti union activities.
25. Fast food companies load up their kid’s meals with extra sugar to make them more appealing to kids. Adding sugar to pizza crust is not unusual.
source : anonymous-news.com