February 4th, 2019 | Updated on June 28th, 2022
If you’re curious what Donald Trump’s daughter looks like, look no further. Meet Ivanka Trump, the indisputable hottest President’s daughter the United States has ever seen.
She is a wife, mother, and entrepreneur Ivanka Trump, daughter of real estate mogul Donald Trump, is working to create a brand that is the “ultimate destination for women who work.”
In 2007, Trump launched a jewelry collection with the concept of a self-purchasing female in mind, a concept that she believed was lost among traditional jewelers.
Shortly after, she saw that a brand addressing the needs of the modern professional woman was missing and launched her own fashion brand.
As the Ivanka Trump brand became successful, Trump realized that she also wanted to make an impact on the women who are buying her products.
Therefore Trump created a team to also turn her brand into a lifestyle brand, dedicated to women who work.
Whether you need advice about your career, motherhood, or relationships, IvankaTrump.com is there to help working women in all aspects of life.
In honor of Trump’s brand, we’ve gathered some of our favorite quotes from the working woman herself below to inspire you in all aspects of life:
1. “Work is changing for men as much as it is for women.”
2. Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.
View this post on Instagram
Meet Rachelle Olortegui, Founder of EcoInca and a graduate of the United States government’s WeAmericas program. Thanks to your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to use what you learned to grow your business, employ women in your community and inspire other entrepreneurs to achieve their own dreams. #WomensEconomicEmpowerment ————— Les presento a Rachelle Olortegui, Fundadora de EcoInca y egresada del programa de intercambio WeAmericas. Gracias a tu esfuerzo y dedicación, tienes la gran oportunidad de usar lo que has aprendido para crecer tu negocio, emplear a mujeres en tu comunidad e inspirar a más emprendedores a alcanzar sus sueños.
3. Love what you do. There’s always going to be someone else who’s smarter than you, but there’s no substitute for passion. People who are passionate always work the hardest, and that sets them apart.
4. Work is changing for men as much as it is for women.
5. “I’ve never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money, and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn’t just be given to me.”
6. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. It’s about taking a bigger-picture approach.
7. Real estate is my life. It is my day job, if you will. But it consumes my nights and weekends, too.
8. Jewelry is incredibly feminine, and reflects the grace and beauty of a women’s style like nothing else.
9. “Real estate is my life. It is my day job, if you will. But it consumes my nights and weekends, too.”
10. The more natural or eco-based products you can introduce into your beauty regimen, the more beneficial it is for your skin. It’s similar to introducing organic food into your daily diet.
11. I’ve fallen in love with Waikiki; the beach, the climate, the people, and the hotel – it really is a paradise.
12. It’s very hard to be great at what you do if you aren’t deeply passionate.
13. “I’ve never lived in a building without my name on it.”
14. I’m young at heart and dress accordingly.
15. Love what you do. There’s always going to be someone else who’s smarter than you, but there’s no substitute for passion. People who are passionate always work the hardest, and that sets them apart.
16. I’ve never lived in a building without my name on it.
17. “I obviously have a great love and appreciation of jewelry, thanks to my mother, much to the dismay of both my father and my boyfriends.”
18. There’s nothing my housekeeper does that I can’t do – and maybe better
19. Don’t go out of your way to correct a false assumption if it plays to your advantage..
20. In both business and personal life, I’ve always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.
21. “A scale is only in balance for a brief second. Inevitably the pendulum swings. It’s impossible to maintain.”
22. When I bid out our construction projects, I call contractors personally to close the deal and get the best price or enhance the scope of their deliverable. You don’t get what you don’t ask for.
23. “It’s very hard to be great at what you do if you aren’t deeply passionate,”
24. Pessimists are toxic. I love optimists – and by that, I don’t mean people who are unable to see challenges. Optimists are solution-oriented.
25. I set very bold goals. It’s how I’ve always been. I’m definitely somebody who swings for the fences, and I expect very high performance.
26. “If people think they can elicit from me whatever terms they want, they are mistaken.”
27. Instagram is my favorite! It’s interactive and a fun way to stay connected to my friends, family and fans. I love posting photos from family trips, property visits, previews of my collections, everything!
28. If you carefully consider [how you want to be remembered], you will find your definition of success.
29. “In both business and personal life, I’ve always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do.”
30. Like many of my fellow millennials, I do not consider myself categorically Republican or Democrat. More than party affiliation, I vote on based on what I believe is right, for my family and for my country. Sometimes it’s a tough choice.
31. Everything about mediocrity kills me.
32. I love making vegetable, pea, and broccoli soups. They’re pure, low-calorie, and incredibly tasty.
33. I think it is bad luck to put shoes on a table or walk under ladders.
34. My father values talent. He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He is color blind and gender neutral. He hires the best person for the job, period.
35. Whether it’s color palettes for my apparel collection or materials for handbags and shoes or inspiration for fine jewelry, traveling expands your mind and opens you up to different things you haven’t seen before.
36. My father not only has the strength and ability necessary to be our next president, but also the kindness and compassion that will enable him to be the leader that this country needs.
37. If being complicit is wanting to be a force for good and to make a positive impact, then I’m complicit.
38. Quality for me is key, and this stands true in every facet of my business from real estate, hotels, and fashion.
39.Honor yourself by exploring the kind of life you deserve.
40. I’ve never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money, and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn’t just be given to me.
41. The way in which you carry yourself, even when seated at a desk, matters.
42. Traditionally women have been more reticent to acknowledge their ambition and to say it with pride. So I like having people who work for us who are ambitious, engaged, respectful. Mis-hiring is a huge mistake. It’s a tremendous opportunity cost throwing the position to the wrong person.
43. I enjoy wearing fragrance every day and have found myself searching for the one signature scent that truly reflects my personality and the things I love, such as Bulgarian rose. I have always wanted to create a fragrance from its inception to fruition and articulate femininity, confidence, and fortitude.
44. No matter how different a career path we choose from our parents, people will always say we wouldn’t have gotten there if it hadn’t been for our name. And in the end, there’s no way to tell if that’s true or not. Maybe it’s not the worst thing for people not to see you coming. If people want to underestimate me, I’m fine with that.
45. My father represents a very interesting challenge to the Republican party. I think this is taking people by surprise. (But) I think that’s why he’s so welcomed by the American voters, because they want somebody who says what they are thinking.
46. The harder you work, the luckier you get. I’m a big believer in that.
47. It’s always a huge red flag for me when somebody’s reticent or reluctant or a little slow in providing thoughtful references that are a testament to them as a person and their professional accomplishments.
48. People underestimate me, and that’s fine. I prefer to go into negotiations being underestimated.
49. Practice negotiating, and hone your style and skills with low-consequence transactions. Call the phone company and threaten to switch providers if they won’t give you a better deal on your service going forward. Go to a boutique and ask for a discount.
50. It’s important to get in the habit of growing as a human being, developing and refining leadership and management skills and entrepreneurial instincts and changing to accommodate the times.
Source: Inspiringquotes.us, Brainy Quote, AZ Quotes