Published on February 4th, 2019
If you’re curious what Donald Trump’s daughter looks like, look no further. Meet Ivanka Trump, the indisputable hottest President’s daughter the United States has ever seen.
She is a wife, mother, and entrepreneur Ivanka Trump, daughter of real estate mogul Donald Trump, is working to create a brand that is the “ultimate destination for women who work.”
In 2007, Trump launched a jewelry collection with the concept of a self-purchasing female in mind, a concept that she believed was lost among traditional jewelers.
Shortly after, she saw that a brand addressing the needs of the modern professional woman was missing and launched her own fashion brand.
As the Ivanka Trump brand became successful, Trump realized that she also wanted to make an impact on the women who are buying her products.
Therefore Trump created a team to also turn her brand into a lifestyle brand, dedicated to women who work.
Whether you need advice about your career, motherhood, or relationships, IvankaTrump.com is there to help working women in all aspects of life.
In honor of Trump’s brand, we’ve gathered some of our favorite quotes from the working woman herself below to inspire you in all aspects of life:
1. “Work is changing for men as much as it is for women.”
2. My father taught my siblings and me the importance of positive values and a strong ethical compass. He showed us how to be resilient, how to deal with challenges, and how to strive for excellence in all that we do. He taught us that there’s nothing that we cannot accomplish if we marry vision and passion with an enduring work ethic.
View this post on Instagram
Meet Rachelle Olortegui, Founder of EcoInca and a graduate of the United States government’s WeAmericas program. Thanks to your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to use what you learned to grow your business, employ women in your community and inspire other entrepreneurs to achieve their own dreams. #WomensEconomicEmpowerment ————— Les presento a Rachelle Olortegui, Fundadora de EcoInca y egresada del programa de intercambio WeAmericas. Gracias a tu esfuerzo y dedicación, tienes la gran oportunidad de usar lo que has aprendido para crecer tu negocio, emplear a mujeres en tu comunidad e inspirar a más emprendedores a alcanzar sus sueños.
3. Love what you do. There’s always going to be someone else who’s smarter than you, but there’s no substitute for passion. People who are passionate always work the hardest, and that sets them apart.
4. Work is changing for men as much as it is for women.
5. “I’ve never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money, and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn’t just be given to me.”
6. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. It’s about taking a bigger-picture approach.
7. Real estate is my life. It is my day job, if you will. But it consumes my nights and weekends, too.
8. Jewelry is incredibly feminine, and reflects the grace and beauty of a women’s style like nothing else.
9. “Real estate is my life. It is my day job, if you will. But it consumes my nights and weekends, too.”
10. The more natural or eco-based products you can introduce into your beauty regimen, the more beneficial it is for your skin. It’s similar to introducing organic food into your daily diet.
11. I’ve fallen in love with Waikiki; the beach, the climate, the people, and the hotel – it really is a paradise.
12. It’s very hard to be great at what you do if you aren’t deeply passionate.
13. “I’ve never lived in a building without my name on it.”
14. For me, one of my life’s mission is to disrupt these dated concepts of what it really looks like and means to be a working woman. The expression ‘working man’ is never heard in conjunction. But people still talk about this sort of ‘working woman,’ and there’s a bit of negativity to that connotation.
15. Love what you do. There’s always going to be someone else who’s smarter than you, but there’s no substitute for passion. People who are passionate always work the hardest, and that sets them apart.
16. I’ve never lived in a building without my name on it.
17. “I obviously have a great love and appreciation of jewelry, thanks to my mother, much to the dismay of both my father and my boyfriends.”
18. I have always admired women that have a strong sense of self, complemented by femininity. I especially appreciate the presence of these women in traditionally male-dominated industries, such as real estate.
19. A word of advice: your interview is about you. It’s not about the school you went to, what you majored in, what your GPA was, or who your parents happen to be or know. Most of that stuff is right on your resume, and it might even have gotten you into the room, but it won’t get you much farther.
20. In both business and personal life, I’ve always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.
21. “A scale is only in balance for a brief second. Inevitably the pendulum swings. It’s impossible to maintain.”
22. When I bid out our construction projects, I call contractors personally to close the deal and get the best price or enhance the scope of their deliverable. You don’t get what you don’t ask for.
23. “It’s very hard to be great at what you do if you aren’t deeply passionate,”
24. Pessimists are toxic. I love optimists – and by that, I don’t mean people who are unable to see challenges. Optimists are solution-oriented.
25. I set very bold goals. It’s how I’ve always been. I’m definitely somebody who swings for the fences, and I expect very high performance.
26. “If people think they can elicit from me whatever terms they want, they are mistaken.”
27. Instagram is my favorite! It’s interactive and a fun way to stay connected to my friends, family and fans. I love posting photos from family trips, property visits, previews of my collections, everything!
28. I’ve also built my own business, and obviously it’s a brand that I’ve built and it’s wholly owned by me and something that certainly my experience observing him and working with him and for him has informed how I make business decisions around my brand. But it’s my company.
29. “In both business and personal life, I’ve always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do.”
30. Like many of my fellow millennials, I do not consider myself categorically Republican or Democrat. More than party affiliation, I vote on based on what I believe is right, for my family and for my country. Sometimes it’s a tough choice.
31. Everything about mediocrity kills me.
32. I love making vegetable, pea, and broccoli soups. They’re pure, low-calorie, and incredibly tasty.
33. I think it is bad luck to put shoes on a table or walk under ladders.
34. My father values talent. He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He is color blind and gender neutral. He hires the best person for the job, period.
35. Whether it’s color palettes for my apparel collection or materials for handbags and shoes or inspiration for fine jewelry, traveling expands your mind and opens you up to different things you haven’t seen before.
36. My father not only has the strength and ability necessary to be our next president, but also the kindness and compassion that will enable him to be the leader that this country needs.
37. If being complicit is wanting to be a force for good and to make a positive impact, then I’m complicit.
38. Quality for me is key, and this stands true in every facet of my business from real estate, hotels, and fashion.
39. Your post-college years should be an exploratory time in your professional life. From your early twenties and on into your early thirties, you should feel free to explore your professional prospects. Keep an open mind, and don’t expect to get everything right straight out of the gate. Be prepared to start over once or twice.
40. I’ve never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money, and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn’t just be given to me.