Updated on September 4th, 2018
Tired after a long day’s work? No problem! We have enough Simple stress buster exercises to manage your stress and take your pressure down. Here are some stress buster exercises that can regenerate your energy back. Now it’s not any weekend that you spend with your family, it would be every day giving for best to your parents, wife, children and most importantly for yourself. You will get enough peace and happiness after spending a little time with your family. Get ready to relax in less than five minutes and with just minimal effort.
Scroll Down For Video
While performing these simple stress buster exercises, take a good seating position, where you can sit comfortably by putting your legs down touching the floor.
1. Effective on Arms, Neck, Back
- Fold your hands back (similar to folding them normally) and hold them together.
- Turn the head to the right and nod up and down for 5 times.
- Repeat it on to the left.
Use: This exercise helps in compact stretching of arms and neck area in the backward direction.
2. Effective on Abs
- Hold your hands together, by interlocking the fingers.
- Rest them on the back of your neck with your Chin down
- Roll your head in the clockwise direction for 5 times
- Repeat the same in the anticlockwise direction
Use: This relaxes the whole abdomen muscles.
3. Effective on Nerves and eyes
- Now rub your together and twist and turn them in the possible direction.
- Rub them till they get warm and place them on your eyes, closing them.
Use: This relaxes nerves and eyes
4. Effective on Arms, Neck, Ab
- Take your right palm; place it on the left knee. Nod head up & down for 10 times.
- Now do the same by placing the other palm on your right knee.
- Then combine both, i.e. put both palms on opposite knees repeat the nods
Use: This exercise helps in compact stretching of arms and neck area in forward direction
5. Effective on Stomach and Thigh
- Cross your right leg over the left leg and place left elbow on to the right knee with right hand on the left hip.
- Turn your abdomen to the back side, from right
- Now cross the left leg over the right
- Place the right elbow on the left knee with left hand on the right hip
- Try to turn your abdomen to the back side from the left direction
Use: This frees your stomach and thigh muscles
6. Effective on Legs
- Sit on a chair with your back straight
- Lift your right leg above the knee level and hold for a breath and put it down gently
- Repeat it with the left leg
- Do this as a cycle for 10 times.
Use: This relaxes your legs and makes them as free as after a walk
7. Effective on Hands and Wrists
- Take your hands to the shoulder level, with palms facing up
- Turn them to face down
- Now stretch as far as possible, concentrating on your nails
- With the help of one hand hold the wrist of the other
- Move the wrist up and down for 5 times
- Repeat by holding another wrist
Use: This frees your hands and wrists.
Avoid rushing through the procedures while performing these simple stress buster exercises. These simple stress buster exercises are helpful for people who work continuously by sitting on a chair for more than 6 hours in a day.
These hardly take five minutes and are real-time stress busters. These can be done in break times, bus stops while waiting for cabs or just after your work. Making them a regular habit before and after work hours will keep us hale and healthy.
Watch Stress Relief Exercises Videos
3 Deep Breathing Exercises to Reduce Stress & Anxiety
The 5-minute stress buster
Image: cdn2.stylecraze.com, thefitindian.com, sbortho.com