Published on March 1st, 2017
Like plants, animals, stars, and even the leftovers in your fridge, trends too have a life cycle. They burst onto the scene and climb their way up the popularity bell curve, only to eventually peak and fade away as the new must-have comes around.
But with the clipping speed of fashion, what are the styles rising and fading right now? We tapped a few of our favorite women in fashion to reveal their picks for the coming months. The women below offer the pieces that they’re done with, along with what they’re adding to their closets instead. Armed with their ideas, you’ll know exactly how to adjust your wardrobe for the coming months.Take a look.
1. Several necklaces instead of chokers.
2. Combining pieces of jewelry instead of wearing jewelry with spikes.
3. Natural look instead of contouring.
4. Loose waves instead of tight curls.
5. Velvet instead of denim.
6. Classic skirts instead of tutu skirts.
7. Lingerie-style dresses instead of bandage dresses.
8. Fitted coats instead of oversized coats.
9. Unusual color combinations instead of classic ones.
10. Pumps instead of wedge sneakers.