Updated on November 29th, 2018
Imagine one day you’re sitting idle and there, out of nowhere, nostalgia hits; you start remembering the moments spent with your best buds, those days of youth and recklessness.
The best way to reminisce about those old memories is to go down the memory lane by scrolling through the photos saved in your PC but guess what; no pictures found! Or in an alternate scenario, you need some old family pictures or your childhood pictures or some old document that you need today, but you unknowingly deleted a long while ago.
Almost every person at one point in their lives needs access back to the data they once intentionally or unintentionally erased. The items deleted might have a chance of being in the recycle but users also frequently empty their recycle bin to free up space.
What if I tell you there is a free data recovery software that can bring up all the data you formatted and that too, for free?
Free data recovery software
EaseUS is a free data recovery software available for download on Windows as well as iOS. This software has received positive reviews because of millions of downloads and satisfies customers. EaseUS proudly boasts 72,000,000 happy customers, who were able to recover their important lost data without any hassle.
Accessible in three easy steps
Recycle bin recovery had never been this easy. EaseUS works in three steps, that are efficient yet quick. Because of its user-friendly layout, people you are not tech savvy can also easily recover their data from this free data recovery software. These three steps are:
- Click the files you want to recover.
- Scan two modes for scanning are available: quick scan searches using basic algorithm while deep scan as the name suggests scans more efficiently by looking through different sectors.
- Preview check the file you are recovering beforehand to avoid useless files for recovery.
Types of files recovered
This recycle bin recovery software recovers a whole lot of files; you can recover more than a thousand types of files. Their description is given below:
- Graphics JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, RAW, SWF, SVG, RAF, DNG, etc.
- Audio AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, RealAudio, VQF, FLV, MKV, MPG, M4V, RM/RMVB, OGG, AAC, WMV, APE, etc.
- Video AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc.
- Email PST, DBX, EMLX, etc. (from Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.
- Documents DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
- Miscellaneous files Archives (ZIP, RAR, SIT, ISO etc.), exe, html, SITX, etc.
The good is news is that not only PC users benefit from this free data recovery software because It recovers data from not only hardware but from other removable devices too. Here is a list of devices supported by this recycle bin recovery software:
- Hard drive
- External disc
- USB drive
- Micro Card
- Digital Camera
- Video player
- Music player
- CF/SD card
- Zip drive
- Pen drive
- Other storage devices as well
EaseUS has three versions available for download: Free, Pro, Pro+WinPE. The latter two versions come with added benefits and a free trial as well. You can get more details regarding these versions and select the one best for your needs by clicking here.
A data recovery software should be installed in every PC because you never know when you might need it. EaseUS has helped people recover their lost data; who were in critical situation and needed the recovery immediately. Download this recycle bin recovery software from here.