January 8th, 2020 | Updated on March 18th, 2020
Enjoy the best Ivanka Trump quotes here. Quotations by Ivanka Trump, American Businesswoman, Born October 30, 1981. Share with your friends.
1. A timeless piece of jewelry, like pearls or stud earrings, has lasting value. I bought a vintage ring for $600 with my first paycheck; I plan to pass it down to my daughter.
2. In Donald Trump, you have a candidate who knows the difference between wanting something done and making it happen.
3. I enjoy wearing fragrance every day and have found myself searching for the one signature scent that truly reflects my personality and the things I love, such as Bulgarian rose. I have always wanted to create a fragrance from its inception to fruition and articulate femininity, confidence, and fortitude.
4. People talk about balance. Balance is an awful measure of things because it implies a scale that inevitably tips. I like to look through the filter of, ‘Is the life I’m leading consistent with my priorities?’ For me, my family is the ultimate litmus test.
5. Running is a great metaphor for life. You set a goal, and then you get to work. How well you do is a direct reflection of how hard you work. It’s a mental game, too. There are setbacks along the way, but the true test of a runner is how you overcome and push past them.
6. A word of advice: your interview is about you. It’s not about the school you went to, what you majored in, what your GPA was, or who your parents happen to be or know. Most of that stuff is right on your resume, and it might even have gotten you into the room, but it won’t get you much farther.
7. I pretty much only drink water, Tazo passion tea, or coffee with half and half, and it’s an ongoing joke in the office that I never have less than three glasses of water and some form of tea or coffee in front of me.
8. Quality for me is key, and this stands true in every facet of my business from real estate, hotels, and fashion
9. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. It’s about taking a bigger-picture approach.
10. In both business and personal life, I’ve always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.
11. I don’t think you are truly successful unless you are a happy person and are happy with your life. I know many people who are professionally successful but miserable.
12. I’ll do manicures, but I won’t wear nail polish because I don’t have time to change it, and I chip my nail polish so quickly. I cannot last three days! I think it’s the typing and the use – or overuse – of tech. I’m the chip queen!
13. Nobody says ‘a working man,’ but they say, ‘a working woman.’ And there is still a strange connotation to that.
14. I love making vegetable, pea, and broccoli soups. They’re pure, low-calorie, and incredibly tasty.
15. I have two young children, and they both adore books. Reading together at bedtime is one of our favorite nightly rituals. ‘Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site’ by Sherri Duskey Rinker, ‘The Giving Tree’ by Shel Silverstein, and ‘On The Night You Were Born’ by Nancy Tillman are always on our list.
16. My father taught my siblings and me the importance of positive values and a strong ethical compass. He showed us how to be resilient, how to deal with challenges, and how to strive for excellence in all that we do. He taught us that there’s nothing that we cannot accomplish if we marry vision and passion with an enduring work ethic.
17. In business, I believe that if you focus only on the journey, you’ll miss the whole point of the enterprise. There has to be a goal, an end game of some kind; otherwise, you’re just spinning your wheels. Yes, the journey is important, but the destination is important, too.
18. For my first fragrance, I wanted to capture the essence of a woman’s strength and beauty.
19. The more natural or eco-based products you can introduce into your beauty regimen, the more beneficial it is for your skin. It’s similar to introducing organic food into your daily diet.
20. The harder you work, the luckier you get. I’m a big believer in that.
21. Love what you do. There’s always going to be someone else who’s smarter than you, but there’s no substitute for passion. People who are passionate always work the hardest, and that sets them apart.
22. If people think I’m just the boss’s daughter, they’re deceived
23. Pessimists are toxic. I love optimists – and by that, I don’t mean people who are unable to see challenges. Optimists are solution-oriented.
24. Whether it’s color palettes for my apparel collection or materials for handbags and shoes or inspiration for fine jewelry, traveling expands your mind and opens you up to different things you haven’t seen before.
25. Thanks to my Czech-German heritage, I can’t get enough of savory foods like stews, sausage, noodles, and anything that involves melted cheese. Not great choices from a dietary perspective, but at the end of a long day, I feel like I’m entitled.
26. Real estate is my life. It is my day job, if you will. But it consumes my nights and weekends, too.
27. You really don’t need to study how to change a diaper. As a new mom, you learn pretty darn quickly!
28. If people think they can elicit from me whatever terms they want, they are mistaken.
29. I used to love sitting on the bathroom floor in my pajamas and watching my mother get ready for an event. She’d stand in front of her vanity and apply bright red and blue makeup – it was the ’80s, you know.
Watch The Video: