May 27th, 2021 | Updated on January 18th, 2023
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G is Samsung’s #FastestMonster equipped with the blazing fast Snapdragon 750G processor. It comes with a long lasting 5000 mAh battery and a versatile 48MP Quad camera for capturing stunning photos and videos along with a Super AMOLED Infinity-U 6.6” display for an true-to-life viewing experience. It is also equipped with the latest OneUI 3.1, defence grade knox security and Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G : Unboxing & Overview: Watch The Video
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Mobile Phone Information
- OS: OneUI 3.1, Android 11.0
- RAM: 6 GB
- Product Dimensions: 0.9 x 7.6 x 16.4 cm; 193 Grams
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Connectivity technologies: WiFi;5g
- Special features: Dolby Atmos support for surround sound, On-Display Fingerprint sensor, Dual messenger support, Samsung Pay (NFC) Enabled, Camera features: Single Take, HDR, Scene optimizer, Night mode, Hyperlapse, Slow motion, Portrait mode, Intelligent Flaw detection
- Display technology: Super AMOLED
- What’s in the box: Handset, Ejection Pin, Manual, Data Cable and Travel Adaptor
- Item Weight: 193 g
User Reviews From India
The greatest deal for Snapdragon 750 that too with Samsung. Buy blindly. There are many comments on display quality. But it doesn’t matter that much , what we have to see in buying 5G phone is future proof. Buying 90hz display with cheap processor won’t last you for year
This phone has one of the best 5G processor SD 750 which can last longer than others. There are few 5G mobiles Under 20 k which offers better display than this.
1. Oppo A74: but in this the processor you get SD 480, which is the basic version of 5G processor and below par than SD 750.
2. Oppo a53s: which uses mediatek dimension 700 . Please don’t compare media Tek Vs Snapdragon.
Final verdict: You have to decide what you want. If you really looking for best 5G features under 20 k then blindly go for M42. Since no other company offers SD 750 processor for less than 20 k.
I bought the phone after getting attracted to the banners only and here’s what i found out after that:
Pros – 5,000 mah Battery is Very good can go upto 2 days without charge, true 48 mp quad camera is upto the mark as expected from samsung, 750 g processor is excellent, 5G bands are supportive with more frequencies and lastly, Knox security plays a big role in making it better.
Cons – Display is really bad only HD+ instead Samsung should have gone with FHD+ with this price and it has only 266 PPI which makes it even worse only thing good in display is that it is Super Amoled, In-box Charger is only 15W which is also dissapointing and aslo there wasn’t any soft case inside the box or pre-applied screen protector.
Samsung Galaxy M42 Reviews
The Galaxy M42 5G isn’t an extraordinary phone! It doesn’t go for what Xiaomi and Realme are trying to offer and instead sticks to a simple design. But, it tries to compensate for the dull design it has introduced in 2021. Hence, a dual-tone texture, which when placed at the right angle, creates a rainbow design. Some sparkle to make us not dislike the phone. This can be liked for those seeking simplicity with some fanciness. Read More
As the most affordable 5G phone from Samsung, the Galaxy M42 5G has quite a few things going for it, including decent performance and good battery life. However, the phone gets outgunned by similarly-priced rivals, many of which can offer better specs and a better real-world experience. Read More
The Galaxy M42 5G is the first smartphone in Samsung’s M series to get 5G support. It also happens to be the most affordable smartphone in the entire Samsung stable to offer 5G connectivity. The Galaxy M42 5G is 8.6mm in thickness and weighs 193g which is manageable. It’s comfortable to hold and the buttons were easy to reach.
If you are looking specifically for a 5G-ready smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi 10i (Review)and the Realme X7 (Review) are better alternatives to the Galaxy M42 5G at this price level. Read More
Check Out More Smart Mobile Phones: 5G Smartphone
- Infinix Hot 10S With Helio G85 Octa-Core Processor Launched In India
- Samsung Galaxy A21s: Awesome Screen Built For Cinema
- Oppo A91: Lightness You Can Feel
- Oppo A9 2020: Makes Everything Snappier
- Oppo A15s: 2MP Macro Lens Captures Fine Details Up Close
- Vivo V21e Launched In India: Features And Specifications
- Oppo A11K: A Phone That Protect Your Vision For All-Day Enjoyment
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7: Explore Your Imagination Wherever You Want
- Oppo A31: Zoom Into The World
- Oppo A15: A Screen To Sink Your Eyes Into
- Oppo A12: A Phone That Delivers Smooth Gaming And Viewing Experience
- Speed Up Your Smartphone Experience With Samsung Galaxy A32
- OnePlus Nord CE: Selfie, Set, Go
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G: Capture Amazing Things From Far Away
- Moto G50: Phone That Works The Way You Want
- Sony SRS-RA5000: Speaker That Offers Crisp, Clear And Warm Sound
- Sony Xperia 5 II: Packed With The Very Latest Sony Technology
- Realme X7 Max 5G: India’s First MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Enabled Smartphone
- Here’s What We Have Heard About Upcoming Google Pixel 6 So Far
- Asus’ ROG Phone 5: A Great Gaming Phone WIth More Power And Customization
- Vivo Y17 To Get Android 11 Update In India Very Soon
- Oppo Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro, Reno 6 Pro+ Launched
- OnePlus 8T Announces New Update To Its 2020 Series
- Samsung Galaxy M42: The Most Affordable 5G Phone From Samsung
- Oppo A74 5G: Smartphone That Moves Faster And Stores More
- Realme Narzo 30 5G
- Samsung Electronics Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G
- Google Pixel 4a With 5G – Android Phone
- Google Pixel 4a – New Unlocked Android Smartphone
- Samsung’s Galaxy S21 Features And Reviews
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A42 5G: See Every Frame With Crystal-Clear Clarity
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G: Phone That Folds In Half
- 9 Comparison Between Apple iPhone 8 Plus vs. iPhone X vs. Samsung Note 8