June 23rd, 2021 | Updated on February 22nd, 2022
Equipped with a 12 nm-class octa-core processor, OPPO A12 delivers a smooth gaming and viewing experience. With up to 4GB RAM and plenty of storage, you can use multiple apps simultaneously and save more pictures, songs, and apps.
Oppo A12: Features And Specifications
- AI Beautification: OPPO A12’s AI Beautification identifies your skin type and tone, age, and gender, and applies a custom solution that lets your unique look shine through in a natural, beautiful way.
- Portrait Bokeh: In OPPO A12’s Portrait Mode, a natural-looking bokeh effect makes sure all eyes are on you, no matter what’s going on in the background.
- 13MP+2MP AI rear dual camera with filters, AI beautification, bokeh, HDR, dazzle color mode and 5MP front camera
- 15.79 centimeters (6.2-inch) HD+ waterdrop screen display multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 270 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- ColorOS 6.1 based on Android v9 operating system with 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa core processor
- 4230mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 35 hours and standby time of 450 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: USB cable, adapter, sim tray ejecter, protective case, booklet with warranty card and quick guide
- OS: Android
- RAM: 4 GB
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 0.8 x 7.6 cm; 165 Grams
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Special features: Dual SIM, GPS, Video Player, Music Player
- Phone Talk Time: 35 Hours
- Phone Standby Time (with data): 450
- Whats in the box: Handset, USB Cable, Adapter, Sim Tray Ejecter, Protective Case, Booklet with Warranty Card and
- Item Weight: 165 g
Oppo A12: Reviews
Oppo A12 supports dual SIM (Nano) and runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 out of the box. The UI of the smartphone is good but the advertisements that come in between are really annoying. Once you switch on the data connection, the notification panel starts flooding with advertisements.
The Oppo A12 comes with a mammoth 4,230 mAh battery which is enough for a full day if you are a moderate user. We played two hours of the game, watched videos on YouTube, browsed the web, and lastly called the friends but it still left us with 20 percent juice for the next day. Read More.
With just 165gms in weight and thin-curve body with just 8.3mm thickness is a delight to hold and use with just one hand while the superbly designed 3D back panel, available in blue and black colours, is capable of changing its shades as the viewing angles keep changing. The OPPO A12 not only makes a great first impression but its thoughtfully-designed features also ensure that the smartphone is a breeze to use. Read More
The performance of the phone is nowhere around the phones with Snapdragon 675 and Snapdragon 712, and, when compared to the Snapdragon 665 powered smartphones, it still falls behind, the Snapdragon 665 could offer better overall performance. Read More