June 18th, 2021 | Updated on February 22nd, 2022
Samsung Galaxy’s most advanced zoom ever will help you capture amazing things from far away. Galaxy S20’s Hybrid Optic Zoom allows you to zoom up to x3 on anything that catches your eye with absolutely no loss of image quality. On top of that, you can enjoy Galaxy S20’s Super Resolution Zoom, which allows you to carry on zooming all the way to x30*. So when you’re at a the back of the crowd at a music festival, you can zoom to the front of the stage in no time.
Watch The Video
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G: Features And Specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, IP68 for water and dust resistant
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+), Android 10, Octa-core, Adreno 650, One UI 2.5, 4500mAh Battery
- Rear Camera: 12MP Wide (F/1.8 aperture) + 12MP Ultrawide (F/2.2 aperture) + 8MP Telephoto (F/2.4 aperture),
- Front Camera: 32MP (F/2.2 aperture) , Under Display Fingerprint
- AT&T Unlocked Version. Compatible with Most GSM and CDMA Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will Also work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint.
- When it’s dark, the Galaxy S20 FE 5G’s rear camera uses advanced AI to pull in more light, so your shots come out detailed and colorful.
- Single Take turns you into a pro-level content creator with one tap of the shutter. Shoot for up to 15 seconds and then let your phone do the work. Once it’s done, head to the Gallery to discover a variety of videos, photos and more.
- Take your selfies and vlogs to a whole new level with Galaxy S20 FE 5G’s 32MP Front Camera and be the shining star of every shot.
- With barely-there bezels and a super small punch hole for the camera, the 6.5″ FHD Infinity-O Display lets you dive into gaming, streaming and video calling without anything blocking your view.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Review
REASONS TO BUY
- Incredible screen that owes a lot to the 120Hz refresh rate
- Premium specs, including a top-tier chipset
- All the best parts of the S20 for a slightly lower price
- No Bixby Button
REASONS TO AVOID
- Premium price, far from what you’d consider “affordable”
- Battery life not best in class
- Big 120Hz display
- Available in six colors
- Powerful triple-camera system
- Solid performance
- Affordable price
- Fast charger costs extra
- Optical fingerprint can be finicky
- Battery life bit shorter than expected
Don’t dismiss the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE as an also-ran. This superb value delivers on the all-important basics such as screen quality and performance. With a 120Hz display and the Snapdragon 865 processor on board, you have all the beauty and speed in the world. Weighing the rest of the features against the $600 price point leaves things in good balance.
- Excellent screen
- Zippy performance
- Solid battery life
- “Glasstic” casing
- Cameras only average