March 6th, 2020 | Updated on March 12th, 2020
Women’s day is around the corner and that means it is again the time to celebrate the existence of the women present in our lives. Whether in the role of a mother, wife or sister women have always sacrificed their happiness to bring a smile on our faces.
It is, therefore, our duty to make sure that this particular day they can celebrate and enjoy the fact that they are so special. Apart from giving them gifts and flowers messages are a sure shot way to get some appreciation.
If you have a whole lot of females that you would like to wish on international’s women’s day here are some quotes that you can send them through WhatsApp.
These amazing quotes would not only give them a fair reason to love themselves but also understand how you feel about their presence in your life.
1. A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd; she is herself. –Loretta Young
2. Girls should never be afraid to be smart. –Emma Watson
3. We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced. –Malala Yousafzai
4. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish. –Michelle Obama
5. She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her. –Rumi
6. A woman should be like a single flower—not a whole bouquet. –Anna Held
7. At the end of the day, don’t forget that you are a person, don’t forget that you’re a mother, a wife and a daughter. – Indra Nooyi, CEO, PepsiCo
8. Your smile is your most powerful weapon, you can win hearts. Once you do that, there is no war left to be won. – Manushi Chillar, Former Miss World
9. Am I good enough? Yes I am. – Michelle Obama, Former First Lady of USA
10. You are never too small to make a change. – Greta Thunberg, Climate Activist
11. You will know that I am alive, free and thriving and living my dream. – Laxmi Agarwal, Acid Attack Survivor
12. Having a girl is a plus, not a minus. – Sania Mirza, Tennis Ace (Former World No 1)
13. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you. – Hillary Clinton, American politician
14. Extremists have shown what frightens them the most: girl with a book. – Malala Yousafzai, Nobel Peace Prize Winner
15. If wrappings of cloth can impart respectability, the most respectable persons are the Egyptian mummies, all wrapped in layers and layers of gauze – Kamala Das, Indian English Poet
16 Beauty is about being comfortable in your skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are. – Ellen Degeneres, Comedian & TV personality
17. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. – Oprah Winfrey, Media Mogul
18. I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much. – Mother Teresa