August 29th, 2018 | Updated on April 9th, 2020
Is your air conditioning system causing you trouble frequently? Do the taps of your kitchen sink leak every second day you try to fix them? Do you need to install the newly bought furnace before your guests arrive for a barbeque party? It sounds like every household’s everyday struggle.
As homeowners, we need all the systems that run our houses working efficiently. A good number of companies that offer heating and air conditioning and other household related services have mushroomed.
Let’s have a look at the range of services that these companies offer.
- New Installations, Upgrades, and Replacement: Temperature controlling systems from the significant part of your home’s energy consumption. In certain countries, they constitute as much as one-third of the total energy bills. Hence, properly designed and installed heating and cooling systems can save you on your monthly electricity bills. These companies offer services such as in-home consultation through HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) specialists, assistance in selection of energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems, help in payment processes and guidance on selection of right size equipment as per the requirements of your home.
- Repair and Maintenance services: You might require emergency repair or periodic maintenance services for your temperature controlling systems at home. These companies with their licensed contractors and field specialists equipped with the necessary tools, equipment and experience offer services 24 hours every day of the week. Service agreements can help you enjoy an uninterrupted performance of home comfort systems.
- Preventive Maintenance services: If you get your home comfort systems regular checked and maintained by specialists, you can prevent smaller issues from aggravating into larger troubles. Also, annual service agreements can turn out to be more budget-friendly. Regular maintenance provides long-lasting equipment health, protect your investment and reduce utility and repair bills.
- Extended Warranties: Warranties can help you keep a check on the cost of operations of your air conditioner and heater. As they are required every day of a year, extended warranties make a lot of economic sense. Every equipment is recommended to be covered under extended warranties to help you plan and foresee your costs, avoid inconvenience due to the quick expiry of factory warranties, and most importantly it ensures peace of mind.
- Indoor air quality specialists: Studies have shown that at times indoor air quality is worse than the outdoor air quality. The air inside our tightly sealed and packed homes gets contaminated owing to multiple reasons. Hence, improving the air quality inside your house is essential. The related products and services offered by these companies include in-home consultation from HVAC specialists, air purification products and humidifiers, air ventilators and carbon monoxide detectors. Air purification products can remove air contaminators that give rise to various skin allergies. Humidifiers control humidity levels for personal comfort as well as protecting home furniture and decor items. Air ventilators help in removing multiple gaseous chemicals and bad odors, whereas, thermostats can keep every part of your home at the required comfort levels.
Consult an HVAC specialist to ensure you stay free of household worries and breathe fresh!